Need help/ advice please

roxyroo

Reaction score
According to my last period I'm 5 weeks 4 days today. Only symptoms are feeling very tired but could be my other two kids or that I'm working again. Anyway tested on the 9th got clear blue 1-2 and positive FRER which is very early for me at 10DPO anyway I've been randomly testing for a few days and my tests have been getting lighter. Last week I got 2-3 on a clear blue today I got two faint Asda tests and a 1-2 clear blue . I've had no bad cramps or pain but I had a spot of brown earlier but I think that's me being stupid and having a fiddle with my cervix. It feels very soft and slightly open but is that because I've had 2 kids or am I going to miscarry I'm so worried why are my tests so faint !

Asda tests

Attachments

• IMG_5064.JPG
    IMG_5064.JPG
    486.5 KB · Views: 40
It could be the time you're testing and whether you have held your wee in for longer.
I would hold off testing of you can.
I'm sure everything is ok but if you are concerned you could call your doctors? Xx

I've had this now .. tmi

Attachments

• IMG_5066.jpg
    IMG_5066.jpg
    507.3 KB · Views: 41
It looks like it must have been a chemical pregnancy. So sorry.

Big hugs.

Xx

I lost my baby , still bleeding lightly but tests are negative now ��

So sorry for your loss. A chemical pregnancy (early loss) really messes with your emotions. Take some time to look after yourself. Hugs.

So sorry to read this roxyroo. Hope you're ok. look after yourself sending hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back