Need creative mummies help

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
I'm in a creative dip at the moment and I'm not sure where to go. I'm trying to set up my own business doing personalised embroidered items and I'm not sure whether to stick at the baby stuff or branch out into more stuff for older children.... I've got to be careful on what I do as I don't have masses of room to store all the samples and my machine takes up most of the front room! I know you ladies will be honest with what I'm asking.
I can offer baby ragdolls with a nappy and hat (boy or girl) in two sizes. A boy and girl in a bear or bee costume (not removeable). I can get an older girl ragdoll (3-4 age) or a ballerina or ones similar to Disney/ superhero characters.

I also can do travel crayon/ pencil roll up holders or one that holds less pencils but holds a small drawing pad.

I can also get a travel road so boys can take little cars out and play.

Any ideas what you ladies think! all can have the child's name on them somewhere too!

Here's my finished baby ragdoll which has been taken by my eldest son ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372022232.818069.jpg

When William was born my Aunty gave us a plain white bib which shed embroidered with a pair of blue booties and his name. It's simple but I love it. I put it straight in his memory box. Maybe some newborn baby grows embroidered with names and birth dates or something. So cute and the kind of things us mummy's can never get enough of! Lol no other suggestions though I'm afraid x

What about blankets with babies name and date of birth on?

My friend got me a lovely blue one with Harris name and birthdate which I loved xx

I'd go with something Like the pencil rolls, it's something I've considered making! I'm personally not a massive fan of teddies and dolls, mainly cos we have squillions of the bloody things :lol: but also in terms of storage, they'll take up more space for you xxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372194363.028038.jpgHeres my attempt at crayon rolls. Is make the dolls to order so wouldn't take up much room as the baby I made is only small ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372194414.876493.jpg
Thanks Hun! I've got some new bits today so going to have a think! Take a look at my page its called Sewthing personal x

Beckyboo I do things like theseImageUploadedByTapatalk1372194545.177097.jpg I'm messing around with Few new ideas! Thanks soooo much!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back