Need advice. Pregnancy after the pill??

BrittneySko

Reaction score
Hi,
I’ve been trying to do my own research but I’m having a hard time. In June I started taking the pill but two weeks I didn’t like it so I stopped taking it and had my withdraw bleed a couple days later, well according to that I ‘should have’ had my period 4 days ago. I did have unprotected a couple weeks after I stopped taking my BC. I’ve had swollen, tender breasts, nausea. I’ve been irritable and tired. Cramping. But have not started my period. I’ve taken two pregnancy tests that both came back negative. Has anyone else experienced this after getting off the pill? Is this just normal?

After taking the pill even for a a short time ur period may not come back regular straight away but it should do soon.

The pill really messes with your cycles no matter how long you were taking it for.
Your body is just trying to regulate and will give you plenty of symptoms. Your period will arrive.

Hi,
I’ve been trying to do my own research but I’m having a hard time. In June I started taking the pill but two weeks I didn’t like it so I stopped taking it and had my withdraw bleed a couple days later, well according to that I ‘should have’ had my period 4 days ago. I did have unprotected a couple weeks after I stopped taking my BC. I’ve had swollen, tender breasts, nausea. I’ve been irritable and tired. Cramping. But have not started my period. I’ve taken two pregnancy tests that both came back negative. Has anyone else experienced this after getting off the pill? Is this just normal?
I found my cycle length was so unpredictable after coming off the pill. It took years to settle into a set cycle length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back