need advice please

mum2and1angel

Reaction score
Sorry tmi. But my nipples are killing me? Anyone have some advice as to help me please it's unbareable. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow

No idea sorry, maybe some breast pads inside your bra to provide some cushioning? Mine are sore but not unbearably so.

Hey! I had this around that time. At the moment, my left boob is really really hurting and a week ago it was my right. It does come in waves, it will get better. Try cold cabbage leaves that have been in fridge or something to see if that helps soothe? My boobs really really played up in my last pregnancy too, it's inevitable I think, but once baby comes, they are really sore and full for a few days then it all settles right down. xx

It's never been like this before n my other pregnancies it was bearable. I can't even bathe it's hurts so much. But I will try the pads and cabbage leaves thank u xx

When I am outside in cold, my nipples hurt to the point that I can't concentrate! Usually happens at work when on playground duty! Can't use cabbage leaves for obvious reasons, but as a quick fix, I used some tissue in bra and helped a little. I got some desperate the other day that I held my hot drink on them in the cupboard(!) quickly just to warm them up just before getting back to work! Yikes; the confessions you end up explaining on here! I was in so much pain though! Someone saw me and said, "Are you ok?! You I look like you're in real pain!" Couldn't really explain at that point! Haha. Hopefully all good signs that my littlie is still in control of me :) xx

I got really sore firey nipples (felt like chillis were on then). I realised its the cold that does it. Warm them up - bath/hot water bottle/wear more clothes etc. Hope that helps xx

Glad I'm not the only one. They just generally hurt all the time. Hopefully they ease up soon xx

Are you wearing a mat bra yet? Mine causes less friction on my nipples. Hope it goes away for you soon x

Tried it. It's worse wearing one. I've had to buy a padded one so they literally don't feel the cold at all. I'm seeing the midwife next week so I'll ask then xx

If I go swimming my swimming costume makes my nipples sooooo sore! I've avoided swimming for this reason and everything! Xx

The cabbage leaves have helped. I asked a midwife who is a friend also and she said that it could be because I only had my last baby 12 months ago. Not tried swimming yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back