Need advice please!

Carla24

Reaction score
I have been actively trying for a baby for 4 months i already have a little girl who is 2. I was due my period last Thursday 5th January but instead got a heavy white ordorless discharge which lasted 2 days. I tested for pregnancy on Tue 10th but the result came back negetive. I have been experiencing lower back pain now for 3 days and sometimes been getting twinges down the side of my lower tummy area. Went to the doctors this morning and she wanted to test me for pregnancy which she said it wouldnt suprise her if it was or it could also be a urine infection. I couldnt do a sample (i couldnt wee) for her there and then, so she gave me antibiotics incase it was a urine infection andtold me to re test over the weekend. It may sound impatient but i want to know now either way. She said the hormone level may not have built up enough yet, has anyone else had negetive tests and then found out they are actually pregnant? I have also had tender breasts and feeling tired.

I have been actively trying for a baby for 4 months i already have a little girl who is 2. I was due my period last Thursday 5th January but instead got a heavy white ordorless discharge which lasted 2 days. I tested for pregnancy on Tue 10th but the result came back negetive. I have been experiencing lower back pain now for 3 days and sometimes been getting twinges down the side of my lower tummy area. Went to the doctors this morning and she wanted to test me for pregnancy which she said it wouldnt suprise her if it was or it could also be a urine infection. I couldnt do a sample (i couldnt wee) for her there and then, so she gave me antibiotics incase it was a urine infection andtold me to re test over the weekend. It may sound impatient but i want to know now either way. She said the hormone level may not have built up enough yet, has anyone else had negetive tests and then found out they are actually pregnant? I have also had tender breasts and feeling tired.

i did a test once and it was negative i was told to go back a week later as they couldnt put me on the pill until they were sure i wasnt pregnant, i didnt bother going back i just tested myself a few days later and it was positive - unfortunatley i lost it a month later,but conceived again 4 months later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back