Need advice please?? :(

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by BabyWestwood, Dec 14, 2011.

1. BabyWestwood

BabyWestwood Well-Known Member

For the past week ive been having shooting pains that are really bad, its nothing 2 do wiv my monthly cycle. The pain is where I would say my ovaries are and it is on both sides!

Any1 get this? xxx

2. pregpixie76

pregpixie76 Well-Known Member

i used to get it when ovulating but then again i have pcos and lots of little cysts on my ovaries and enlarged thickened ovaries.if the pain is really bad go talk to your gp who may refer u for a scan or to a gyne.hope the issue resolves itself xx

3. BabyWestwood

Thanks very much for the reply. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday so fingers crossed its nothing serious xxx

4. netty

netty Well-Known Member

could be OV pains hun, nice to see you post havnt seen yu for a while hun xx i hope your ok

5. BabyWestwood

Hey Lynette! I know ive been a stranger but coming on here seing lots of happy pregnant ppl makes me realise what I dont have :( Gettin stronger tho. Hope ur well xxxxx

6. netty

netty Well-Known Member

i am good sometimes PF is too much for me too hunny and i have to have abreak, :hugs: you will get your bubs soon sweety xxx