Need advice.. newbie

Pinkrose

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum... I am ttc #2 for last 5months.. Its 14dpo today but still AF has not arrived. I took test on 10dpo,12dpo and 13dpo all were BFN.. i got bad cramps, headache, lower back ache and freq urination..
Could I be pregnant... anyone with same symptoms have gotten Bfp???

I am afraid that PMS symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms. How many days late is your period? And what test did you use when you tested?
Are you aware of when you ovulated??

I am afraid that PMS symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms. How many days late is your period? And what test did you use when you tested?
Are you aware of when you ovulated??
I am 1 day late... i used Frer on 10dpo n then one step strips for the other two... i ovulated on 29th nov..

I would use another FRER with FMU and you will know for sure if you are pregnant. 10dpo May have been to early but at 14dpo and 1 day late it will mostly definitely show now. Good luck

I would use another FRER with FMU and you will know for sure if you are pregnant. 10dpo May have been to early but at 14dpo and 1 day late it will mostly definitely show now. Good luck
Yup gonna test with Frer tomorrow morning... Thank u so much for replying... sometimes it gets too frustrating... all this wait game..

Yup gonna test with Frer tomorrow morning... Thank u so much for replying... sometimes it gets too frustrating... all this wait game..

Tell me about it. Constantly waiting when your TTC.
Keep us updated hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back