Need a second pair of eyes please

Kylie_ttc

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I'm now 12 days late for AF - lots of cramping and lower back ache over the past 3 days but still no sign of AF!

This was my test this morning - what are your thoughts? I immediately said BFN but 5 or 6 people on another forum have said theres a very faint line. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Monday 7th.jpg
    Monday 7th.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 69
Sorry hon, it looks negative to me. Very strange you're so late. I'm 2 days late and getting BFN's too. Hope this sorts out for you soon either with a BFP or AF striking. I've read (because I was wondering why I'm getting BFNs too) some women have gone weeks before getting a BFP. Fx for you!

Sorry hon, it looks negative to me. Very strange you're so late. I'm 2 days late and getting BFN's too. Hope this sorts out for you soon either with a BFP or AF striking. I've read (because I was wondering why I'm getting BFNs too) some women have gone weeks before getting a BFP. Fx for you!

Hiya thanks for replying.

I cant see anything either, people have just planted a seed that they can.
For the past 3 days its felt like my body is trying to have a period but it cant, im very crampy.

Are you normally regualr?xx

I want to see something so badly but I don't. Ahhh, retest in a few days? How many DPO are you??

OOOH I see, you're 15 dpo. My bad, didn't read well enough

OOOH I see, you're 15 dpo. My bad, didn't read well enough

I'm 12 days late for AF now :wall2: so fed up of not knowing!!

Thanks for replying hun, I am retesting Friday, I give up after that :( xx

No I'm not regular at all, but the latest I've ever been for AF is 15DPO. So I'm hoping she shows up today to put an end to this. I wish my cycles were normal, it's madness having an all-over-the-place cycle. I range from 25-38 days, 12-15 day LP. So I'm going for broke at CD37 and 15DPO without AF. I do have pneumonia too which I suppose could throw off my cycle too (going straight to google now).

That could be what it is Salley, I had the flu and O was delayed by 5 days. Sometimes you get positive Opk but ovulation gets put on hold! did you do any more opks after those? xx

No, when the line faded I was satisfied we got it and didn't think twice. We also didn't know pneumonia was in the mix. OH was having low grade fevers and it took us a week to get a doctor to do an X ray and see he had something on his lungs. Not really sure when I caught it from him.

(sorry to hijack the thread :blush:)

That's fine hun, sorry to hear you're so poorly!
how long have you been trying for?xx

We've been NTNP since May 2014, monitoring everything since May 2016. So we're onto cycle 7 of official TTC once AF arrives.

It looks like a negative hun

Thanks for replying - I can't really see anything either, a seed was planted as girls on another forum said they could see something. Period is still not here! 14 days late today!xx

I see a faint line on both.
Fx you get your bfp xx

Sorry kylie_ttc, I genuinely thought I could see a slight something on your other post. I apologise if I made things any more stressful for you. I haven't got the best quality of phone screen. Hoping for your bfp soon though!! Lots of babydust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back