Need a rant before my head explodes

Amanda W

Reaction score
I just dont understand anymore i really dont.It seems to me Alisha daddys cba to spend time with her and it does really p*** me off because its not fair on her.Money wise again he gives me £5 a week and honestly ladys a 11month old baby how far does a fiver go not far i asked him if he would just get her milk instead and he moaned that was way to much to pay £9.:wall2::wall2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you hun!
does he work?

cruel to be kind but maybe you can arrange set days / times, and give 3 strikes like if he dont show or is massivly drastically late then let him know that you will plan stopping contact then atleast if he really doesnt wanna know he will fizzle out and you can go forward just you too really strong. The very last thing you need is him walkin in and out whenever he feels like it, being sparadic and inconsistent with vists is really major, when the baby is young , this behaviour stops a proper bond forming,and if this started happening when shes old enough to understand it really isnt fair on her, or you to be messed around.

You just do what is best for you and Alisha, aslong as any action you do or say has that in mind you cant go wrong xxx

I'm in a similar situation hun, FOB and I seperated when C was 2 weeks old. He didn't see her at all for 3/4 weeks then started seeing us both again. That lasted just over a month and now he hasn't seen her in over 2 months. I get no monetary support from him and unless he makes a decent effort before her first borthday, like really starts seeing her properly, then her surname will be changed from his to mine and he will not see her anymore. Really hope you manage to sort things out xx

really does my head in when blokes do this, a fiver?? that wont get me much lol! i mean baby wipes are like 2.50 sometimes , this guy needs to pull his finger out and take some responsibility! threaten him, he needs to be taught a lesson, he cant keep givin you a fiver a week thats nothing! good luck hun i know what its like! x

shes not on folmua now shes on cows milk but still a fiver is all i get

I don't think they're quite human, or maybe they are and we are aren't! Most animals put their young before themselves even. I don't understand what goes on in their heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back