Need a new Hoover!

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Any recommendations? Haven't got pets so doesn't need to be aimed at pet hair, but I do always seem to have baby food mushed into the carpet so would be nice if it had the suction power to loosen that!
House is mostly carpeted with standard easy care carpets but have got lino in the kitchen - my current hoover is rubbish picking up on the lino so would like one with the bristles you can push down.
Am currently swaying towards a Henry (or Hetty lol) as you can use them bagless if you run out of bags (which I do a lot) and they seem fairly good. Only downside is that you have to wind up the cable and I am lazy so I can imagine it being left just tangled on the floor where I leave it :lol:
Also I HATE doing the stairs so need something with a nice long pipe so I can do most of them from the bottom if you get me?

seriously henry/hetty?

u just have to look at the cleaning businesses that buy them so they must be good! my mums had her henry over 10 yrs still perfect and i bought a hetty this yr! :) xxx

Yep we just bought a Hetty for work.
Look around online for deals, you can get one for less than £100 :) x

Honestly??????????

I go through at least one a year, I hate the bloody things..... I have more tiled, laminate floors than carpets and I was thinking I would need to splash out on a Dyson?

I love my henry! cant fault it 1 bit x

I've had my Henry for nearly 5 years, yes I've broken a wheel of it cos I threw it when I was in a piss but it still works!

I've got a hetty and I love her, my dad runs a carpet cleaning business and only thing they use xxx

Henry's are indestructible!! Mine has fallen down the stairs so many times and is still as good as new!!

Personally, i hate Henry hoovers - i don't know why, i think its the whole on wheels thing, i like to push it, always find myself crawling round the carpet with it!

I have a Vax upright, which i totally love. Its a pet one although i didn't have a pet at the time i bought it. My OH is less than impressed but that's purely cos he doesn't believe me that the reason it doesn't work is because the band needs replacing. I love dysons too, but i just couldn't afford one

Haha, love the last bit, man in jail for having sex with pavements....what?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back