Need a new bra

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I never thought id be asking this its quie exciting
I need advice on getting a larger YES LARGER bra. I normaly a 34b breast but i have gone up at least a cup size. Mybras are leaving red marks under my arms pits. and the cups are rubbing on my breasts. i went to a shop and tried on a few sizes the cups where bigger but my proble was the width of the strap around the body all where way to tight. I have a wide circumphance GOD HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT? around my upper body. Why are the bras to small in this area what size do i try so it fits my new breast size and matches my width. Where do you think would be best to have a proper breast measurment taken as i wont to get the right bra for me. Hoping breasts continue to grow so how do i accomidate for this future change. Also where is best to go for well made but afordable bras. IVe never bothered with dressing up with bras much due to small size now i wont to show them off a bit.

go to somewhere like marks and spencer to get measured then buy your bras from somewhere like peacocks or bon marche so much cheaper make sure you try them on in the shop dressing rooms good luck xxxxxxx

The last 3 times I have been to M&S they have had an enormous queue for people wanting to be measured. I went to John Lewis instead. My advice is not to buy loads of bras - just a couple, because you will change in shape and size again yet. I have about 6 diferent sized bras in my underwear drawer - all of them have been fitted to me, and did fit properly at the time. But I only have 2 bras at the moment that fit me. I'll keep changing until I have finished breastfeeding.

I agree it's not worth buying too many bras to start with. Your size will probably change a few times during pregnancy and after your baby is born.

Mothercare do measuring too and I found them very good (although they didn't have any bras in my size!). I went into M&S and just bought 2 soft cup, no wire, bras after I was measured. They lasted me quite well. After the baby was born I went to a size above my pre-pregnant size and had nursing bras for a while.

Happily now, almost 5 months on, I can get back into all my old bras. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back