neck pain, headache and upper back pain

kizz

Reaction score
hello
i'm 16 weeks pregnant and I'm having some neck pain, shoulder pain, and headaches mostly on the right side.

I started having headaches during my 14 weeks. the pain is mostly on the right side. behind the eye,ear, and temple. it doesn't hurt that much but it can be really uncomfortable.

I guess the neck pain(right side) started when my sleeping position was wrong. (this went away for a while and came back after few days)
and now my upper right side back feels really stiff compare to the left side. I can hear cracks when i move my head from left to right.
I had my DH (dear husband) to massage my back and sometimes i can't feel the pressure.

I tried sleeping on my left side and now I can feel the pain on my left neck. but it doesnt hurt as much with the right.

my upper back feels stiff and heavy.

tylenol helps for few hours.
I've tried heating pad.

no fever

no vomiting

no lightheadedness

no dizzyness

has anyone experience this?

can you share your relief methods or what are your diagnosis?

i've been reading different things on internet and it's making me nervous.

my appointment is not until friday.

*Heading to target to get me some biofreeze*

Hey!

I suffer from headaches everyday, backache and neckache.

My midwife said the headaches are hormonal and the backache comes from changes in our bodies.

I also haven’t found any relief yet but wanted you to know your not alone

Xx

Hey!

I suffer from headaches everyday, backache and neckache.

My midwife said the headaches are hormonal and the backache comes from changes in our bodies.

I also haven’t found any relief yet but wanted you to know your not alone

Xx
hey,

thats what my husband keeps telling me too
my body is changing but i get really paranoid at times and always googles my symptoms.

does your pain last the whole day?

I've tried doing the towel trick and kind of work
I rolled the towel, made a U-shape and wrap it under my neck..laid flat on my bed with one pillow.

hey,

thats what my husband keeps telling me too
my body is changing but i get really paranoid at times and always googles my symptoms.

does your pain last the whole day?

I've tried doing the towel trick and kind of work
I rolled the towel, made a U-shape and wrap it under my neck..laid flat on my bed with one pillow.

My headache can last days at a time! When the backache hits it’s there for the day to!
Our bodies go through so much and hormones effect us all in different ways so try not to worry. Don’t google backpain anymore it only has bad things to say!

Ah I’ll have to give that one ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back