nearly!

Layla

Reaction score
Coby nearly slept through last night!

he has his last feed at 10.30 and went striaght to sleep, then didnt wake up untill 5.30 this morning!

it was so nice to have all that sleep, i really needed it after yesterday.

fingers crossed it wasnt just a one off!

xx

Layla you are soooo lucky!

Brody still woke 3 times! I'm lucky in a way though... at least he never needs winding and he goes straight back off after a 5 min feed.

Hi hun

lucky you Kiara dont sleep till between 3-5 am then she sleeps till afternoon lol wakes up once to eat.
but good for him hes doing wonderful.
Katrina

thats good layla :)

taylor has been sleeping longer on a night for 3-4days now. he has his last feed around 9ish and goes to sleep atround 10 and thats it till around 5am the next morning :) by that time im just waking up anyway coz oh alarm goes off at 5:30 -6ish. its good now im getting slightly more sleep but will love itwhen he sleep for that bit longer.

it was a fluke! lol

He woke up at 3 last night

lol, what do we reckon for tonight then claire, awake at 3 or sleep till 5? :think:

I'll take 3 or 5 just not the 12, 1.30, 3, 4.30, 5, 6.30 I had last night :? :lol:

Well done Coby! Charlotte was awake at 3am too this morning!
I managed to get her down by 10.30 til 3 then 3.30 til 7.30, so well pleased!

dont think taylor is gonna sleep tonight he has had his jabs today and he is all whittery :cry: i hate seeing him like this

braydon is nearly 6 months oold and STILL dont like the idea of sleeping thro the nite lol he does it the odd nite but no more than that

For the past week Kai has a feed at 9.30, he is put in the cot in his bedroom and sleeps, my husband gives him a dream feed around 1 (I am so lucky that my husband goes to bed around this time normally) and then we move him into the playpen in our bedroom and he wakes between 6.30 and 7. Hopefully he keeps it up!

thats excatly the same as Coby last night, he fed at 9, 1 and then 7.30

well i knew taylor woulnd sleep last night cos of him having his jabs but he wasnt too bad. he had a feed at 8:30 in bed for 9:15 woke at 2am them again at 7:30. :D

For some reason, I couldn't sleep last night, I was tossing and turning all night. Kai is still sleeping now, it is nearly 6.10 and I was up about 30 minutes ago. I am so weird sometimes :?

Coby did so well last night, but i need to shift him up a bit...

he went to sleep at 6pm, was due a feed at 9pm, he woke up at 3am!

so he slept 9 hours and went 6 hours over his feed time.

if i can get him to do that from 10 till 7 it would be great! wishful thinking tho huh?! lol

lol layla. our lo's seem to have the same sleep pattens. taylor had his last feed at 6pm missed his 10pm and woke at 3am. then slept till 7. like you im gonna try and get him to have his late bottle so he slleps longer in the night. :pray:

fingers crossed!

check in tomorrow for up dates lol

Rubie has slept through for 3 nights now, feeding at 5:30 or 6pm then not waking till 5:30/6:30am!! YAY for Rubie!! :D

Jack has his last feed at 8.30pm and he wakes at 7.30am!!!

He has done that from him being about 6-7 weeks. Amy is a fantastic sleeper as well, she goes to bed between 7.30 and 8 and get up at 8 the following morning.

Jack is going in a cot in his own room next week. See how he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back