Nearly Xmas!!!!!!

Hazel

Reaction score
Only 4 months 2 weeks and 3 days until Xmas :rotfl: (sorry)

What do you all reckon. Now last weeks little heat wave is over that is it for our summer and sunshine?

:talkhand: nooooo!!! I can cope with thinking about Xmas just yet

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can't afford Xmas yet :wall:

:lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:roll: i cant wait til xmas...

:D hope we have some more sunshine first though!

Hazel said:

Hehe!! I actually have a little count down on my computer desktop!!

Hazel said:
What do you all reckon. Now last weeks little heat wave is over that is it for our summer and sunshine?

What heat wave :think: we never had any heat wave! :cry:

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year as I was just too tired last year. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Your heat wave is coming in 4 weeks Sarah - I hope :lol:

I love Xmas too - just want to get some mney saved first :lol:

jools221181 said:

Is it only 4wks away? We defo have to arrange when we are going to meet!! Hehehe!! I am probably overly excited!! :dance:

SarahH said:
jools221181 said:

Is it only 4wks away? We defo have to arrange when we are going to meet!! Hehehe!! I am probably overly excited!! :dance:

Yes I know it's going so fast :cheer: :dance: I'm soooo excited :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Ohhh NOOOO why did you have to bring up xmas???

I love xmas, but not even thought about it just yet........

I'm looking forward to Halloween and Bonfire night also. Can dress baby up in some silly pumpkin outfit at halloween.

Hazel said:

Xmas...??? :talkhand:

And heatwave?? It has p*ssed it down here for about 3 weeks... Although the sun is struggling to come out today, I'm sure if I go out it will start raining again.

ive started shopping for the kids already :D and kiaras got a list long as your arm. :rotfl: :rotfl: shes been planning since ermmmmmmmm last xmas :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've got some stocking fillers put aside, and a few items of clothes for Arianna.

I know what I am getting everyone tho.... I search for gifts on line and save the link to my favorites as I can't be assed with shopping in town at Xmas time - too busy!!

I'm really looking forward to christmas this year but only as long as I get my bfp before then :pray:

ps. I can't stand xmas - its christmas people!! :lol:

Are you mad?!!!! :shock: :lol: Xmas is canceled in my house this year I can't aford it!

Heat wave? Must have blinked and missed it all we had was rain!!!! :shakehead:

I bought my first pressie last weekend! I can't wait. All the decorations for Angel's benefit instead of just mine! Lol. Last xmas was my 21st and i was fat! Lol

I usually start shopping beginning of December but am looking to start MUCH earlier this year - I want it all out the way by the time I'm 37 weeks. Going to MIL's Christmas Day so no hassle with food, it's just pressies (and a couple of gorgeous little outfits for LO assuming s/he isn't born too late!)

Ooooh I cant wait for christmas!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Im so excited! I ususaly start buying when they kids go back to school in September! I will have an extra little one this year!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back