nearly there ....

I'm in the 1 WW aswell! AF due Sunday.

I'm trying to symptom spot, but nothing out of the ordinary...except normally before AF I get a bit irritable (apparently :twisted: ). This month, I'm like a normal person!

I'm a bit bloated too, but I've started a diet which has meant lots of veg and I'm all f*rting quite a lot (TMI) so it could be that!

:oops: :lol:

wow there's a lot of us this month :D

good luck ladies :D

Travellodge is a fabulous name libs... better than 'Backseat' or 'Alleyway' ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: and DS would be called studenthouse living room :wink:

I feel an off topic thread coming on......

Any news from early pos??? I did one on Sunday I know its early before you shout 7 days b4 due on! I keep getting those little niggly feelings in belly that AF coming. The only diff this month is my lady bits are more sensitive!! Do you get AF pains if you are preggers or am I just wishful thinking!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK 1WW LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

libs said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: and DS would be called studenthouse living room :wink:

I feel an off topic thread coming on......

LOl my daughter would be called "Tiny single bed with adult film on in background" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Still 6 days t test here and driving me insane.....i have a few tummy cramps and im so hungry and even seem to be peeing more....or am i just making myself feell pregnant :doh:

yes you can get AF cramps just before a bfp :D

loads of symptoms - not sharing as they're all just the same as other months :roll: although I would like to point out I was right again last month (sadly :( )

I think I'll probably start seriously poas this weekend :D

Cheers LIBS have not given up all hope then this month until the blood starts flowing ew gross!

Please Please AF STAY AWAY WITCH!!!!!!!

Well im due to ovulate ths weekend and sometimes come so close to just wanting anither baby but with Stephens diagnosis yesterday coming back that he is autistis Its going to be years till i get back in here.......

Can one of you just POAS for me please....... :D

I don't want to POAS because it will spoil the anticipation and then if its BFN it it will be longer to wait until next time :D :D

We've only been TTC for 2 months, so its quite early days in the TTC world!

My son would sound quite posh coz it was at Seckford Hall when my brother got married :rotfl:

3 DAYS

bet im the only one on now.. but "Seckford" is teething :rotfl:

Im in the 1ww now, keep twiddling my nips to see if they hurt, one does but may be from the twiddling :wink:

i saw 4 magpies today (4 for a boy) and it was just after i bought a test , so will test tomoz :pray: for BFP

ooooo jemz - hope so :pray:

littlelady - stop twiddling - though I do wonder sometimes if my high cp is due to it trying to get away from me checking it :wink:

Mrs T I will happily poas for you and if I get a bfp I will message you regularly about the horrible bits of pregnancy so you can think at least I don't have that :hug:

Good luck everyone :pray: I am right at the start of my new cycle...hurry up days!!!

Ok I made it... and now 2 days late??? Did test yesterday but BFN first time ever been late always 27/28 cycle. where is she?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back