nearly there ....

I know - I WILL get you to poas v soon :wink:

Noooo ive only got 9 left lol. im saving them now :lol:

Me i'm in the 1ww, although not really sure when AF is due, could be any time from Sat-Tues.

I'm going to hold out and test on Friday!

Wishing us all loads of luck-hope we get out BFP

xx

Due on Sat/Sun, getting crampy feelings though so feel she is round corner. On to 8th month of TTC dont know what doing wrong have had sooooo much sex this month!!!!

im in the 1ww, should be between thursday - till whenever.
dnt think ive done it this month tho its a feeling :(

jemz24 said:
im in the 1ww, should be between thursday - till whenever.
dnt think ive done it this month tho its a feeling :(
Ive got that feeling too :( :hug:

monster munch stop pretending to be ttcing with a great big pregnancy ticker (and a huge bump - if you're not pregnant for gods sake diet woman :wink: ) go and look at the cp thread in ask a mum - that should keep you busy for a while :wink:

and ladies - stop with the pessimism - if anyone should be pessimistic this month its me :D after last month - I don't even know if I ov'd and I'm still symptom spotting and hoping :D

and

I had to use the horrible hotel cos the nice one was full - so if I am preg this month it was conceived in a hotel room with a bed with 3 legs, 2 lightbulbs out and nets so dirty I had to close the curtains so i couldn't see them.

and you think you don't have much hope this month :wink:

well that would be a story to tell the grandkids :rotfl:

i havent got any symptoms to spot tho lol. nothing. not feeling sick, no sore boobs, no cramps.. heart burn tho :think:

hmm we could name the child travellodge and go on annual grunge fests to visit :rotfl:

and you know full well no symptom months are when people normally get a bfp :shakehead:

I'll believe it when i see it. god i am being pessamistic this month :oops:

lol libs you hotel sounds like a nightmare.

i did have symptoms over a week ago but all disapered now.
but 1 out of three must have a bfp lol
good luck girlies :pray: :hug:

I don't feel any different.....although i feel very bloated today :think:

Praying we get our BFPs this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member