Nearly fainted and tingly fingers

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Nearly hit the deck taking my daughter to school this morning. Came over all faint and couldn't catch my breath. Had to squat down by the gate and stick my had between my legs then luckily my friend walked me round to the office to sit and get a glass of water. While I was sitting both hands had slight pins and needles - what could this be? Maybe a drop in blood pressure? I feel absolutely exhausted, zero energy.
I've got the midwife this afternoon so I'll speak to her but just wondering if anyone has had similar x

Not sure hun but sounds scary hope your feeling better now x

Last edited:
It does sound like a drop in blood pressure but the midwife will know more of course. Rest up before you go to try and regain some energy xx

I've been getting this on and off and had a bad one this morning on the train on the way to work. The mw said I need to eat a substantial breakfast before going to work and that should help

I had this occasionally with my pregnancy, never got to the bottom of it, but I did develop high blood pressure towards the 3rd tri. X

I had this in my first pregnancy quite a lot, between 15-20 weeks it would be when Im stood in a spot for too long. It can be common as your blood pressure can drop. It passed eventually just make sure you sit down or against a wall if it happens.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

had the same thing in next couple of weeks back.. embarrassed much?!

i had skipped breakfast in a rush and this happened at 1.30pm.. my fault! always carry water and a banana with me now :)

hope you feel better soon! xx

Definitely get that checked out as what you describe are symptoms of pre eclampsia. It may well just be that you're tired or need to eat something, but I'd speak to midwife about it asap because they can check your BP and wee easily enough to rule out anything more serious xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back