Nearly 8 weeks late!!

Nikkitta

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) been away for ages moving house and new job working 12 hour nights and all that fun stuff lol

So yeah.. As the title suggests I'm 8 weeks late in 2 days. I can sometimes have a 40 day cycle but this is silly now. Did a test last week which as I expected was a BFN :(

I went to the doctors in early march where they scanned me. They weren't very helpfully asked me no questions so I don't know to even trust them. All they told me is a have all the parts I need.

Do you think the shift change would do this? I haven't been that stressed.... Actually a lot less than the last few months. I've told myself to stop trying so hard. Avoiding the baby sections in shops and generally filling my time so I'm distracted. This is just making it so hard!

Keep researching pcos, reading stuff about tumours. Brains going into overdrive!
Sorry for the essay! Lol

8 weeks oh my gosh that is a long time!! even with a 40 day cycle you would have had atleast one af show if you're not preggers that is!
The only thing I can suggest for you hun is to go to the doctors and demand a blood test, say your really concerned and say that you don't believe you got treated fairly last time!
If you had pcos (which I do) or you think I might have asked again for blood tests and possible a internal scan! tell your doctor its making you poorly all this worrying! xxx

Thanks for the reply :) It does seem weird doesn't it! They did do an internal and said to come back for bloods 2 weeks after af. But he hasn't shown up. Called them today though and booked an appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back