NCT Bednest

MrsHop

Reaction score
http://www.bednest.com/

Anyone had/heard of these?

I really like the look of them but wondering if there's been any bad press about them as I came across it by accident.

Thanks in advance!

Just had a look at the link. I like them. How much were they? We co sleep still at the minute mind x

We had sth similar, I used it 0 times!! I tried it the first time back from hospital. I couldn't relax at all and not even close my eyes. The baby's little noises kept me awake and alert all night and I was constantly checking on her. Second night I scooped the baby out and got downstairs in the living room. She slept in the Moses basket while I slept on the sofa :roll: the 2- 3 m distance between us allowed me to sleep (God I sound awful) 3 weeks old she was down to only 1 feed per night and we moved again upstairs in the bedroom but she went directly in her cot in her room (our walk in closet so still 2 m away from me just with a door between us)
I loved the idea of the cosleeper it just simply didn't work for us at all.
If I was smart back then I Wouk have tried to put the cot near the bed with the rail down or no rail. It would haw been the same and no need to spend money to a special thing.
Also last for longer as Amelie outgrew the Moses basket/crib in 40 days...
But if you have the money go for it. It's brilliant for a bf mum especially.

I wanted that same one when LO started growing out of her moses basket, but it was a little expensive.

so we got this one! She only moved out of it and into the big cot a few weeks ago.

Its really really good, and was so lovely having her right next to me in bed. i only ever pulled the side down in the mornings though when we were awake for a cuddle

but i so wish we had it from the start.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/troll-bedsi...ide crib&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:troll bedside crib

Yep that's the one we had. I can't believe she was fitting there for so long!!! Amelie outgrew that one physically at 12 weeks!mayeb there are smaller and bigger ones though of the same brand.

I have this one too. Although at 33 weeks my girl is still in hers. Shes got so much room still. I loved it. Never bothered with a moses basket for that reason-this was perfect for us. Xx

tapatalking

Though I just noticed the side comes down-ours doesn't. But its the same size. Xx

tapatalking

Just had a look at the link. I like them. How much were they? We co sleep still at the minute mind x

They're £299 new or £99 to rent for 6 months

I wanted that same one when LO started growing out of her moses basket, but it was a little expensive.

so we got this one! She only moved out of it and into the big cot a few weeks ago.

Its really really good, and was so lovely having her right next to me in bed. i only ever pulled the side down in the mornings though when we were awake for a cuddle

but i so wish we had it from the start.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/troll-bedsi...ide crib&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:troll bedside crib

That's nice to hear! I like the thought of them being close without being in bed with us.

Thanks for all your replies :) I really like how easy it is to use as a travel cot too!

I have a bednest and it was fab! Got it when LO was 2 days old, used it as travel cot when we were away, and loved having him so close at nigh. Sadly he grew out of it at 3 months so it has been borrowed by my sister in law for my niece and we have his cot side car to our bed. I love cosleeping but it definitely helps if they have their own part of the bed.X

I have a bednest and it was fab! Got it when LO was 2 days old, used it as travel cot when we were away, and loved having him so close at nigh. Sadly he grew out of it at 3 months so it has been borrowed by my sister in law for my niece and we have his cot side car to our bed. I love cosleeping but it definitely helps if they have their own part of the bed.X

This is good to hear, thank you! I think I'm sold on it to be honest.

I don't like the thought of co sleeping, sharing my bed with Mr Hop is hard enough! But I know I won't want baby to be too far away, best of both worlds right?!

I don't like the thought of co sleeping, sharing my bed with Mr Hop is hard enough! But I know I won't want baby to be too far away, best of both worlds right?!

Definitely best of both worlds! I love that the bednest can be used as a stand alone crib too and you can pull the side up and down so easily. Wish my LO hadnt grown out of it! Also, if you plan on breast feeding, it makes it really easy. X

Definitely best of both worlds! I love that the bednest can be used as a stand alone crib too and you can pull the side up and down so easily. Wish my LO hadnt grown out of it! Also, if you plan on breast feeding, it makes it really easy. X

Yup planning to BF! I like how you can just slide baby across and slide back, I'm lazy, staying in bed is a big plus! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back