Nausea same time every day

Dodsy83

Reaction score
Anyone getting sickness/nausea at the same time every day?

Some mornings I wake up fine, others I feel terrible and throw up (like today) but every day about 4.30pm until about 6.30/7 I feel awful with nausea. I just feel so sick and wiped out and have a very watery mouth like I'm about to be sick, but never am.

My son has his tea at 5.15 and feeding him is horrible, which i feel so bad about. Some nights hubby is home from work in time to be able to take over like tonight but when he's not its a real struggle.

I'm really hoping it passes soon, I'm nearly 10 weeks! X

I'm ten weeks too and have exactly the same, every evening I am the same until I have eaten and then I am fine! I think it's hunger but I have to get my other two to bed before I eat, it completely wipes me out

My nausea hasn't started yet - but I remember it from last time around & you have my sympathy!

Apparently it's strongly linked to blood sugar levels so I wondered if you are making sure to have a high protein /fat snack an hour or so before it kicks in? Avoid anything carby as this causes a blood sugar crash which will make you feel worse.

I always used to get it at early hours of the morning, I wasn't always sick but if I was it would be between 1-3am! Hope it passes for you soon, mine passed at 13 weeks x

I feel sick until I eat. Your body is working over time. Try and carry a few healthy snacks in your handbag as it could be your blood sugar level dropping xxx

Last edited:
My nausea hasn't started yet - but I remember it from last time around & you have my sympathy!

Apparently it's strongly linked to blood sugar levels so I wondered if you are making sure to have a high protein /fat snack an hour or so before it kicks in? Avoid anything carby as this causes a blood sugar crash which will make you feel worse.

Thanks for the tip. I'm 10 weeks now and I thought I was getting better as i felt OK at this time and my nausea with my son subsided at 10 weeks (although I didn't have this clock work, every day thing with him) but then today I feel rough again!

But fingers crossed it subsides soon, and I hope it does too for those of you suffering x

My nausea started at 7 weeks and hasnt stopped i am 11 weeks now. It starts at around 3pm and lasts till 9 or 10pm. I find it very difficult to eat during those hours. I tried having ginger tablets but they dont always help

Never happened with me, bit when my big sister was pregnant she could set her watch to the time she would be sick. If she left work later than usual she would have to stop on the way home to vomit! She would sleep through most of it until 6/7 then be fine. Seems everyone is different, but nibbling might help you through the worst of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back