nausea everyday from during the 2ww until now!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Iwant3, May 31, 2013.

1. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I am CD5 just finished AF and temps defo indicate it was af....so no getting excited, lol.

But during 2ww I started getting nausea every morning and it continued through AF and i still get it....wondering if it's the supplements I am taking??? but really only taking everything the same as other cycles! Only new addition this cycle is VitD which I only started taking 2 days ago.

I worked out that some days this cycle I will be taking 6 pills!:shock:

1x pre-natel
    1 x extra folic acid
    1 x vitamin D
    1 x EPO (until O)
    1 x Baby aspirin
    1 x Soy (day 5-9)

gonna rattle:roll:

2. MrsCK

MrsCK Well-Known Member

i was just wondering do you take the baby asprin everyday of your cycle?

3. megsmeadow

megsmeadow Well-Known Member

Wow that is a lot! Do you take them all at once? With food? My tummy is suffering a little just on the sonatogen mum to be vitamins.

4. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I usually take them all at bedtime together! if i tried to space them out over the day I know i would forget, as i forget to eat and drink sometimes! lol.

and yes I take the baby aspirin throughout- but sometimes stop during AF if the bleeding is heavier than normal :)

5. megsmeadow

Maybe take them with food then, even a small snack so you are digesting more than just tablets, probably help for your body to absorb the nutrients better too?

6. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

I had what felt like car sickness when I started taking supplements. I was so dizzy I didn't know whether I should drive- weird. It's gone now mostly but I think my brain and stomach were adjusting to getting things they've been needing for ages.

As megsmeadow said, it'd definitely be a good idea to take them with food. Also, it's better to take them in the morning. Our digestive systems stop working overnight so your stomach acid may even burn some of the nutrients away before they're moved along to where they can be digested, or their contents may irritate your stomach lining if theyre sitting there for ages. Also, i read some vitamins can't be stored (like vitamin C) so if you take them in the morning you can use them when you need them :) x

7. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

i usually eat a bowl of cereal about an hour before bed so that should still be in my stomach, lol

But that makes sense sunnyland27!!!!i may review things and take just my soy and epo at night as they are recommended to take at night and take anything vitamin like in the morning:) just have to remember the new routine:) thanksx

8. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

9. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

Thanks iwant3. Interesting reading and a reliable source. So I guess you'll be getting yourself a pill box? x

10. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

:) yup....I already have one it has 4 sections for each day........but think I will only take stuff twice a day as I will be worrying about taking meds all day otherwise! lol

interesting about the calcium helping you sleep!

11. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

I also get nausea in my 2 ww I put it down to progesterone cos I've no idea what else it could be lol x

12. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

yes i understand getting in the 2ww as it's the high progesterone during pregnancy that gives you morning sickness - but i had it all through AF and still a week after!

i think it is slightly better now i am taking my vits in the morning with my breakfast, and soy and EPO at bedtime. :)

13. megsmeadow

Yeah that is interesting. I'm going back to standard folic acid as I think my bits are upsetting my stomach. Time will tell!

14. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I can put up with the nausea if I think it's doing some good, lol. Also it will get me in practise for when I have morning sickness:sick: :dance: