Naughty boy

Babylicious

Reaction score
Baby has been going mad the last couple of days, he's wriggling loads, never seems to sleep

Awww cute!

Mine little man decided 630am would be a good time to start kicking today. So unusually I have been awake since then no lie in this morning.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds crazy but i can't wait to be worken up by baby moving!

Same here. I have been up since 4.30am and our LO is still going now. LOL. The beginning of the week I was worried as I wasn't feeling as much but it's non stop now. I'm not complaining - I love it! :D

DebbieM said:
Same here. I have been up since 4.30am and our LO is still going now. LOL. The beginning of the week I was worried as I wasn't feeling as much but it's non stop now. I'm not complaining - I love it! :D

Same here the other day I noticed he hadn't been as active as usual and i began to worry a little. He kicked that hard last night i almost wet myself it was so hard.

im so jelous, I cant wait until my LO is going mad at all hours :D Shes still doing quite delicate little kicks at the moment. I can tfeel her, but no one else can. OH is dying to feel her. He keeps jiggling my belly and im like "no love, thats just my flab your moving about, it aint gonna work".

Don't worry - it'll soon start and once it does, it won't stop :D

I love feeling our baby kicking away, it gives me such a warm feeling.

Mine won't stop!! He was kicking for 3 hours solid last night then OH came over and he wanted to play and i told him no because i'd only just got him to sleep but he woke up anyway and was at it for another hour!!
He doesn't wake me up yet but when OH alarm goes off in the morning he's a bright as a button!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back