naughty boy keeps teasing me

positivity :)

Reaction score
this baby boy is very naughty, i keep getting all the signs i'm going into labour...and then they just stop again, he is not ready to come :shakehead: but keeps getting my hopes up!

i keep going for walks and while i'm out me and OH are convinced 'this is it' then i get home, sit down....and nothing!! :mad:

woke up at 2am with pains coming every 10 minutes....then after about an hour....stopped!!!!

went to the hospital today for my blood pressure check and the midwife said his head is so far down and engaged she can only feel half of it :oooo: not sure what the second part of that sentence is telling me :oooo: but i like to hear the word 'engaged'!

for the past 4 days i've had a thick sticky brown discharge which i assume is telling me my plug may come away soon? :eh:

i have constant pain where my pubic bone is so i know he is low and 'ready' but he's just not having it! to be fair to him..he's not due til 17th but i don't want to be induced on sunday :wall:

sorry, just needed a little moan xx

Little monkey ! hope things get moving soon for you

Hopefully he decides to come out soon!! Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!

xx

Oh hun, what a bugger!!! I really hope he makes a natural appearance by Sunday xxx

Aw bless ya hun. I hope u manage to start off naturally before ur induction. Good luck hun xx

he is a naughty boy lol btw the discharge is your plug!!!! your losing it now lol...........also try sex if you can sperm has something in it that can induce labour xxxxxxxx

I know the feeling hun, Grace is doing the exact same!
I had those pains coming every 10 minutes yesterday and the day before, but they stop after a while :( I woke up with bad back ache and period cramps today, was so sure something was going to happen but as soon as I hopped out of bed and had some breakfast, the pains went :(

It's absolutely awful when you get excited over a pain and then it all stops :wall2:

Grace is really low too, I'm getting a lot more pressure than I was getting when the midwife said she was 3/5 of the way engaged.

Hope our babies arrive soon :love: Good luck! xxx

What a little monkey! Our babies and bodies are being very naughty and unreliable! Fx things start and continue for you pos so you can avoid induction Xxx

Awh bless pos! Have a good chat with him and hopefully he will come out soon :) xx

thanks girls, he's not having none of it though. getting lots of tightening again every 10 mins or so but i would say its braxton hicks again :roll:

i'm really hoping that now he is so far down and i'm getting good signs, that when they induce me it will all be quick and easy...

POSITIVE THINKING :yay: xx

I love the fact that they call the shots before they are even born :(
FX for you huni. Come on baby and stop teasing mummy. Xxx

oh I feel your pain!!!!! :hug: youll have to give him a talking to when he makes an appearance!!All sounds very promising sweetie xxxx

oh I feel your pain!!!!! :hug: youll have to give him a talking to when he makes an appearance!!All sounds very promising sweetie xxxx

how is our gorgeous Cameron? and how are you doing lovely? how are you finding it being a mummy? xx

how is our gorgeous Cameron? and how are you doing lovely? how are you finding it being a mummy? xx

He's just lovely :cloud9: mw came checked him today and all is well with us both. He's feeding like a wee champion! he's just had a four hour nap and has had supper ;) I cant believe this time last week I was in delivery :shock:

your turn very soon honey xxx

He's just lovely :cloud9: mw came checked him today and all is well with us both. He's feeding like a wee champion! he's just had a four hour nap and has had supper ;) I cant believe this time last week I was in delivery :shock:

your turn very soon honey xxx

i know i just noticed your ticker is saying 6 days old :shock: its gone so fast! we will have to see more pics soon :)

are you ok for sunday hun? i feel bad texting you now as i imagine u have your hands full? xx

oh I am ready!!! Im staying home for the occasion ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back