Nappies

V4 was the reason we gave up cloth, I couldn't get them to work and I couldn't justify investing yet more money. I had some older v3 and v2 that were better but he was such a heavy wetter it was hit and miss and I bought all new v4.

I'm excited about star! I'm. Really lucky that my council has a incentive scheme with TB and we get a really big haul!

That’s actually brilliant! Have you tried selling your v4s on preloved cloth pages? Earns you some extra cash and then can fund some other nappies that work. Genuinely love the stars and they work so well I’ve just put 7 more in my basket haha I’m bad for nappies but my little man needs them and I do love them more than the close pop ins which he really doesn’t like xxx

Yeah and I managed to sell them all when tb preloved were going for silly money too ��

I've been looking for preloved teenies this time (not even pregnant yet ��) but the market seems to have died! Where is best for Pl these days all my old fb groups have gone quiet

I know it’s been a while s Nice you posted this hun but tots bots stars have been amazing for us we already had close pop ins but I got a load of stars and they’ve not let me down I nice xxx

Glad you commented this and have just bought their trial pack. I have already got as couple of flip wraps to try and bought some stay dry inserts

Any recommendations for boosters?

How old is baby? We’ve not had to use any boosters! DS 2 is 1 now and they last us 4 hours if we are out he drinks a lot too so I’m surprised. Is it the stats the peenut and bamboozle? I haven’t used our bamboozle as much but stars and peenut are holding amazing also if they work out for you try going onto the tots bots page and looking at what’s called seconds they are cheaper but don’t get to pick the design or colour and I’ve had 0 issues. I’m still getting more stars as they seem better and more comfortable for our youngest he’s not a fan of pop ins and will remove them xxx

Baby not here yet and only intend to part time cloth but bought a little variety to see what works for us. excited to give it a go but know that if it doesn't work at least I can resell for a reasonable amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back