Nappies

Ttc1234

Reaction score
How many nappies did everyone buy for baby arriving and what size?

I'm guessing my baby will be average size if born on time and I've just bought quite a few pampers sz 1 - perhaps too many as ppl are saying they go to sz 2 quite quick eek..I got them from boots so maybe I can return some.

Thanks

We've bought about 2 weeks worth of size 1 to start us off (based on 10/day) Our first was in them for several weeks, but it isn't recommended to stock up too much as you don't know which nappies will suit your baby. We were also bought quite a lot of nappies by family last time so hoping the same will happen this time.

Last edited:
I used pampers with my DD last time so I have only bought 2 packs of size 1, and I have 2 or 3 packs of size 2, because if I remember rightly my LO wasn't in size one more than a week or two!

I personally got on really well with pampers but some of the supermarkets own brands are good and they are very good value for money too xx

My aunt's baby has just gone into size 2 Pampers and he's about 12lb now (was 11lb 12oz last week)

I think size 1s are supposed to fit up to 11lb according to the packet (but in my aunt's baby's case it fitted slightly longer) so you should be fine.

I've got 36 size 0 and 114 size 1 x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

From my previous babies was only in size 1 a couple of weeks. What would everyone suggest is best nappies out there arm. My little one is 4 and pampers was best back then. Thanks.

We have a selection of brands. Aldi, Asda and Pampers. Plan to use each and then decide which ones we will use after that. I have read so many comments from people saying that one particular brand wasn't ideal for their LO, so decided to spread it out a bit.

We mostly bought size 1, and some size 2 packs. Will just have to wait and see, and we can always exchange any unopened packs if the size 1s are getting on the small side.

I bought 352 size 1s - maybe a tad overkill. I will see if they will let me take some back and swap for some size 2s! I blame baby brain for overbuying lol xx

Logan was 9lb 8oz at birth, we're using aldi nappies and at 10 days old we've just started the 4th pack of size 1's and there's still plenty of room in them so I expect him to be in them for a few more weeks. Hope that gives some idea of how many might be needed x

I have bought 2 Pampers New Baby Nappies Size 1 ( 44 per pack ) and see how it goes regarding fit and size. We have Tesco's just around the corner and takes 5 minutest to get more or different size so wont stock up xx

Logan was 9lb 8oz at birth, we're using aldi nappies and at 10 days old we've just started the 4th pack of size 1's and there's still plenty of room in them so I expect him to be in them for a few more weeks. Hope that gives some idea of how many might be needed x

Emma I missed your birth!! Have you written a birth story anywhere?! I need to see it lol! Xxxx congratulations by the way! Xxx

We've been using aldi and pampers size 1 and my lo fits in them fine. He's 10 days old now and weighs 7lb 8oz,size 1 gives upto 11lbs size 2 upto 13lbs, so think we'll be in size 1 for a while. Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I returned 200 and kept 150 of.l the size 1s. Then we will decide what size we need after that. Feel better not having so many as scared it would just be a waste of money xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back