Nappies

lilcurly

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been to Aldi and bought 350 size 2 nappies. How many of the other sizes will I need? I'm having twins will size 2 be ok? They are for 6-13lbs. Should I be buying a shed load of size 1's too? TIA XXXX

2 should be fine althougha small pack of one's mightve worth taking to hospital as twins tend to come out lighter and smaller xx

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah I would get some smaller ones for twins x

My son was 7lbs 11 and we found the smaller size were ft better in the first few weeks and causes less leaks, Lao they usually have a dip for the cord.

I would agree that it would be better to have size 1s to start you off. Our first was in them for weeks.

I would definately get some smaller ones. Depending on the size of your twins you may even want to take a pack of micro (size 0) nappies. My lo was 5lb1oz and was in micros for the first 3 weeks or so.

I'm a twin and when we were born I was 4lbs 14oz and my sister was 5lbs 12oz. We were only a week early. I'd def get some size ones as well :) xxx

I'd defo say size 1. I had an 6lb 10oz baby who lost 10oz due to jaundice and size 1's kept leaking out the sides of the legs. Had to buy 2 packs of tiny baby size until he filled out abit but then was back in 1's for a while x

Last edited:
My lo was 6lb 3 and in size 1 nappies for a good few weeks. I think he was then in size 2 until about 12/13 weeks xx

My lo was 7lbs 1oz I bought size 1 for my little girl and they badly leaked so she went into micro for a few weeks and they worked well xx

Twins are generally smaller. I would buy micro and size 1. But I would imagine you will need more micro. My little girl was 4lbs 9 born and was in micro for ages. I think 4-6lb is average for twins? I could be wrong though. I assume you will have growth scans? If so I would wait until later before buying them. My daughter needed early baby (up to 5lbs) clothes. So you may need to get a few bits in just in case. Buy them later and keep the receipts so you can return them just in case they're bigger xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back