Nappies

AmyQ

Reaction score
Is it just me or do any of you change your LO's nappy only for the monkey to immediately poo in it... and then smile! Getting through so many nappies at the moment.

Also looking for recommendations for nappies for chunky legged babies! Size 2 is a little snug on the legs but size 3's drown him (up to his chest lol). Tried Pampers, Tesco, Asda and Naty. Thinking of heading over to Aldi as I've heard great things about them.

Haha yes I find that most lunch times.. Have you tried the pampers active fit? Not sure if they do them that small but I found they fitted around the belly but too if I the leg if that makes sense?? So in theory wod fit a chunky leg x

Ds1 was a chunky legged baby so i would use a bigger size to fit around the legs and then fold the top.down. like you do when they are newborn to avoid the cord x

Jack & Harry wear Kiddicare Just 4 Bums. They're £20 for a months supply. They're great. Best of all if you bought size 2's for your LO but he out grows them and you have whole packets left you can send them back and swap them for the next size!

yep, Freya loves pooing in a fresh nappy!!

agree with the active fit, they stretch in all directions so should be quite comfy

I like active fit as well. And yes, he likes nothing better than pooping in a clean one :lol: x

tapatalking!!

I find acti fit aren't as as absorbant. I would do as others have said and go for a bigger size and fold them down. I prefer bigger size nappies anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mum to 2 handsome boys. Can't see tickers on iPhone blah blah blah

I won't be buying Aldi nappies again, bought one pack and as soon as I started using them Scott got terrible nappy rash. Gonna stick to asda ones and use nappy liners because Scott Sharts constantly lol x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Ethan will only poo in a fresh nappy! :lol:
He's quite chunky especially around the legs and we use Asda little angels. We always have him the next size up and just fold the nappy down around the waist if need be xx

Aaron will only poo in a clean nappy too! I've tried to explain to him about the cost of such activities but he doesn't listen :lol:

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back