Nappies

Didn't want to read and run. Not really sure to be honest x

Ah ha!! Tyler's leaked about 3 days in a row lol. Size 2's it is then!

V's didn't leak when he was still in size 2s, even though I was squeezing him in them with quite a bit of effort. But I do think he felt more uncomfortable.

I honestly think its partially to do with the shape of baby. We're using pampers size 2 but I reckon their days are numbered. Roll on size 3s. However we only get leaks really when J does an atomic nappy.

As tinks said. yes & also if they are too big.

btw i've always found huggies a nightmare with leaking & never with pampers (used with eldest LO too)

:)

I agree with littlemiss - Huggies are shite lol Angel has leaked in those several times but only once in pampers but that wasn't because of the nappy (she was on her back and I was playing and lifted her legs up while she was peeing = leaked out the back and onto vest lol) xx

I hated the Tesco ones, leaked everywhere!

Wow they've been great for me!

Isn't it amazing how all our LOs vary.

Pampers & tescos are great for us, huggies went everywhere everytime!! Lol

I find tesco and pampers the best . Hate Morrisons !!! mil shops there so we had a stock pile of them ! In newborn and a couple of size 3 ( she completely forgot size 2 ?!!) on the last pack now thank god . Also found position of the tackle was important with boys !! Lol xx

We found Asdas little angels to be the best from all we have tried. They are longer up the back and we have less accidents!

I hate Huggies! They leak constantly! I found the best are Pampers and Boots own so far.. I have a pack of Asdas own and Tesco's own to try soon too x

Asda own are brilliant! We hadn't had a single leak with them up until yesterday but she is getting a bit big for them now. We grabbed a load when they were a £1 a pack for 44 and we still have 5 packs left :S xx

I hate huggies but stock piled them so have to use them up before we move onto asda's own. I am sick of all the leaky nappies.

Found tesco the best for not leaking but they don't look as comfy as pampers, still using them though Lewis isn't complaining. Huggies are awful and were with my first son too. I tend to go on the fit rather than the weight. Hungrier babies tend to wee more too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back