Nappies for tummy sleeper

Lucyboo

Reaction score
We used Aldi in the day great for use in the day and have always used the pampers dry nites since she was tiny for bedtimes. Anyway now my daughter has decided she prefers to sleep on her tummy. The nappies don't leak but feel very damp around her front where her weight presses on it at night, she is already on 4+ but is 19lbs. Should I up a size again or will they just be too big for her. Any tips appreciated.

My daughter is 20lb and has been in size 5 for ages, we use aldi all the time. Try her in the next size and see, I'm jealous that she sleeps through! X

I'm going to try the size 5's then, maybe start on a smaller pack. typically just bought 2 huge packs of 4+ for bedtimes so will now have to use those in the day as bought them online and difficult to return. Grrr. She has always been a good sleeper. :) x

My daughter is a bit heavier (I think maybe 23lbs at 17 months) but we've been using size 5 for ages. I use aldi size 5 in the day and pampers 5+ at night. Is something I found from size 3 onwards that I needed the next size up in the pampers to keep her sleeping through the night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back