Naomi or Felicity???

SarahLouB

Reaction score
I really like Felicity and Naomi. We have a few other names on our list but I think these two are the front runners. My first daughter is called Cecilia (Cece) and when I say Cecilia and Felicity it just doesn't sound right but Cece and Flick does sound nice together... Just interested to know what others think.

I like felicity especially when shortened to flick.

There's also a series of books called Felicity Wishes (fairy themed, they might do other things besides books, my friend's sister is called Felicity and got some Felicity wishes stationary once).

I like Felicity and think Cece and Flick is too cute together! X

Thanks everyone. I think it will probably be Felicity then!

Just need a middle name now!

I think we are going to go with Felicity June. I want a one syllable middle name and I think June goes quite well

I love the name naomi but then I'm a bit biased. .. ;-)

I love the name naomi but then I'm a bit biased. .. ;-)

Haha I loved both names but have a bias towards Naomi because I have a wicked friend with that name who is absolutely stunning and great fun! Amazing how we link names to people who already 'own' them :)

Have to admit Flick and Cece sounds very cute!! Xx

I think cecelia and felicity go wonderfully as sisters names... We took felicity off our list because I hate the shortening flick with a passion, but if you like it then go for it!
I'm jealous you have a cecelia - hubby won't allow it for our daughter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back