Names!!

Lovely names on here! We found out we're having a girl and both love Iona, if she had been a boy we'd have gone for Aaron or Kyle (we're both Scottish and wanted a nice local-ish) name. She'll just have to watch who she marries lol... Iona Carr, Iona Mann.... Her middle name will be Taylor as that's my mums middle name (would have been Campbell if a boy after my Dad) x

We're team yellow and have chosen Alexa for a girl. We've really struggled with boys names. OH likes Jensen. It's growing on me but everyone I've mentioned it to has turned their nose up.

We are finding it really difficult with girls names, we have loads of boys.

I really have always liked Amelia, but Hubby is not keen.

Also our niece is called Emily and he thinks if we call her Milly it sounds to similar. I don't think so personally. Thoughts?

We are finding it really difficult with girls names, we have loads of boys.

I really have always liked Amelia, but Hubby is not keen.

Also our niece is called Emily and he thinks if we call her Milly it sounds to similar. I don't think so personally. Thoughts?

I love Milly and if you love it then go for it. If we have a boy we are calling him Jack despite the fact my brother has a son called Jake. I want a name that I love and if it is similar to other peoples it is tough.

We've decided on Lily Hope for our little girl's first and middle name :) we couldn't decide on a boy's name before we found out but Lily has always been the girl's name we chose xx

We've got Alice for a girl and I want Henry for a boy but oh absolutely detests it :( xx

Our little girl will be emilia Bethan. If she comes about a boy as they weren't 100% sure, he will be Charlie (Charles) William. I loved these girl names but my other half poo pooed them: Lavinia, Lilly, pearl, rose, Dixie, daisy, Emily, and jemima. Boys names I like, jenson, Harry, Andrew but love our Charlie choice. My best friend has another friend she's really close too with Amelia, but I am still using it as I love it but changed the spelling and she'll be milly normally or milly b or milly Beth is how we currently refer to her.

We have decided on Noah for a boy and Bonnie for a girl, I love both of these names and so does hubby (he actually came up with Bonnie). Haven't sorted middle names out yet though, I like Freddie for a boy but hubby doesn't and I like Elsa for girls middle name but hubby isn't sure x

We are having a little girl and are finding it difficult to come up with names because my partner us boring and likes VERY old fashioned names, whereas i have an unusual name and so want her to have one too. So far, we like:
Daphne
Annabelle
Evelyn
We did like Imogen and Isla but think we prefer annabelle with the middle name rose :)

For boys (before we found out she's a girl) we like tobias and Dominic!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back