Names??

I like Johnny coz I'm a fan of Johnny Depp lol...but my family said yuk....so am thinking Joseph.....can't agree on a girls name but I like Summer Rose :)

Lol a Chav name what was it? I like johnny :) and joesph too there cute xxx

We have had our name for a few weeks now - Sofia Jane, and everyone is now calling the baby Sofia :)

Lol a Chav name what was it? I like johnny :) and joesph too there cute xxx

Chav is a Kent term,
From wikipiedia :
'Chavs are widely known for their counterfeit designer clothing and sportswear, often obtained from chain shops such as Sports Direct, JJB Sports and JD Sports.[citation needed] Brands such as Adidas,[11] Nike, Reebok, Puma,[12] Umbro,[12] Ecko,[12] Carbrini and Kappa[11] are very popular, with many chavs often wearing a full tracksuit or tracksuit bottoms, with a hoodie or polyester jacket, baseball cap and oversized trainers. Clothing attire is usually navy, white, black, red or grey for the chav male, and pink and white are very common with the "chavette", particularly jogging bottoms, velour tracksuits or shell suits.Stereotypical attire might be accompanied by some form of bling, such as oversized gold hoop earrings and necklaces, bracelets and rings, and an abundance of tattoos'

I disagree that Chav is only a Kent term, here in Essex we have many many many Chavs :D
But then we also have the tv show TOWIE - which I and my friends have never watched as it gives all of Essex such a bad rep :(
But I am intigued as to what name you picked that sounded chav? Car names tend to be linked to Chav babies these days.

As for our names - nowhere near decided. We keep calling bump "Little Sausage", maybe we should call em that when they are born :)

For us we have a few girl names picked I prefer Millie (7 brides for 7 brothers -that's my inspiration) natalia, Tula my hubby likes Alice....

Boys I have always loved Noah but hubby recently de used he hates it, so we were thinking Jonah, but he hates that to now :( he wants Henry which is ok but I have always had my heart set on Noah :/

xxx

I had my heart set on Kayden and Khiala (Khia, pronounced Leah with a K lol, for short) but now its 100% a wee man OH likes Kayden spelt Cayden now and I dont know if Im as fussed ... :/ We also like Riley but reminds me too much of Hollyoaks lol xxx

there all really nice names :) i want to no what the name was lol i think we are all intrigued now :) xxx

I think the chav name might be Mckenzie for a boy??? I know its chavvy over here and know its also a tracksuit brand of clothing lol :) xx

Chavs here in Plymouth too.... They're invading!

oooh mckenzie could well be,
I also have thought about the name riley but really cant settle on a boys name at the moment x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back