Names??

I have been since I got my bfp!! It's difficult to find something we agree on but I think we've got a name if it's a boy.

How about you hon?

Think ive decided on Kara Leigh Ann if its a girl, no idea if its a boy yet, cant settle on one but im sure ill change my mind xxx

We have our Boys name as a definate and we have 4 possible girls names :), the boys name was picked before we got our BFP.

xx

We've started discussing names and family love to come up with strange names and suggest them whenever we see them. We've decided on our girls names but are still throwing about boys names. I think we plan to have a shortlist and see what the baby looks like, will also keep everyone guessing :) xxx

We have been thinking for a while. Thought we had a girl's name sorted and we were struggling for a boy, but now it seems we are back to square one with all of them!! We definitely have family names picked out for second names, just need to sort the first ones...

My little mans name has been decided from day 1. My girls name kept changing, but boys name was definite :) x

We,ve had our girls name since we started TTC a year ago. Evelyn Louise peacock. We,re really stuck for a boys name, so really hoping it,s a girl lol

We chose our names soon as we found out, did the same with first pregnancy too. Leo james for a boy and Lily Mae for girl, but I'm now doubting Lily?! Can't make up my mind!

Not gonna worry about it though til the 20 wk scan when we find out the sex eeeeek

I've had my names since before BFP :) ciavah Leah for a little girl and Ethan for a little boy x

aw theres some beautiful names there i have always been the same had names straight away but knowing im having two is making it so much harder i have a girls name but cant think of a boys name that goes with it......

girl/boy- annabelle lilly -
girl/girl- annabelle lilly / isabelle ??
boy/boy- caleb / jacob

any suggests for twinnies girls all gratefully recieved :) xxx

I think Annabelle and Isabelle are lovely together. Although they would probably get shortened to Anna and Izzy...both still nice though :) xxx

Were liking Ruby Valentine for a girl and not a bloody clue for a boy ...finding it hard to like the same names ...i came up with valentine and bf loved it but i wasnt so keen but i really like ruby soo maybe ruby valentine

i was thinking that but i think thats good gives them idividualty :) but dh is adiment its not two girls hes desperate for two boys or atleast one lol :) xxx

so think its going to be -

Annabelle Lillie and Archie :)
Annabelle Lillie and Isabelle Rose
Jacob and Caleb
xxx

We chose our names soon as we found out, did the same with first pregnancy too. Leo james for a boy and Lily Mae for girl, but I'm now doubting Lily?! Can't make up my mind!

Not gonna worry about it though til the 20 wk scan when we find out the sex eeeeek

Hehe my son is a Leo James :) x

I haven't thought of any names yet I did with Leo before we found out, But I changed my mind so much before he was born I'm just waiting to find out sex so I don't have to pick for both sides just the one gender then x

We have a final 2 for a girl and a possibility for a boy - we had come up with a boy's name we both really liked only to get reliably told by my eldest step daughter that although it is lovely it is now a 'chav' name and a brand of clothing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back