names names names

soconfused

Reaction score
i dont want my little girl to have a name that another person in her class has got, it happened to me and i hated it! :cry:

so ive decided i want a name thats different but not too out there.
i wanted her middle name to be after my gran who passed away before i got the chance to tell her the good news about being pregnant, so i kind of figured this would make up for it.

any advice would be appreciated :) thnx

lauren n bump

The thing is names that are currently uncommon to us are becoming popular so although at the moment there arnt many young people/teenages called Grace or Erin, over the last couple of years they have shot up the polls of popular name choices you by the time your child goes to school there may be loads of them. I think Daisy is nice, I don't know about Hallie as it makes me think of Hallie Berry, My brother nearly calle his daughter Jordan and it just made me think of you know who! Personally I don't like names that are unusual celeb names.

wel jade is definitely going to be her mddle name :) can u think of anything that goes with it better?

hello, instead of having Jade as a middle name, why dont you have it as a first name, as much more names go after jade which sound nicer, hope u consider it
:?

melodie is nice. I know a few baby boys called Bailey and hayden so i wouln't gofor them personally. I like Jade as a first name too though.

I have a daughter called Ebony and one called Alannah. I loved both the names. Hallie is my favourite on your list

OOOh Sharon I like them names! Ebony had crossed my mind - OH not keen - but Alannah is lovely.

Ebony Adele and Alannah Alice. She didn't have a name for three days after she was born then i just looked in the name back and that one jumped out at me.

Haven't a clue what to call this one yet.

I also have a Matthew and a Lucy. 5th baby, mad!!!!!

have you decided yet

You must be! i have Brandon for a boy for definte, but for a girl we have Skye or India at the moment.

Hello Soconfused,

I think Harley just makes a motorbike spring to mind and she might get some stick for that. I do like Daisy or Mollie though.

When I went to school there was no one in my whole school with the same name as me and I always wished there was. This was mainly so that if I graffittied my name anywhere then there was someone else who could be blamed for it - other than me! I guess you can't win with names can you? (I sound like a right charva. I just went to a rough school). :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back