names gutted

k8_005

Reaction score
Another of my nct class has just had their baby ironically its the other Katie. They have choosen to call her Hannah. That was our first choice girls name. I don't know any more if I want to use it?! I guess if we have a boy it won't matter but because we don't know its hard. Does anyone else feel this way when friends or family choose names u were thinking of? I like Eleanor too but hubby says it reminds him of gone in 60secs cuz of the car. It's not their fault as none of us discussed names previously with each other. X

Honestly, I would not let it change you using the name if you want to use it. There will always be another child with the same name as yours, and who knows if you will still know this woman in years to come?

Are you really close to her? I'd stick to it. Hannah is our name too as, it's after my sister who passed away at birth so I'd never give it up whoever chose it! Unless we have a boy :p

I have two cousins called Laura. My auntie always said that if she had a daughter she'd call her Laura, but my uncle had a daughter first and used the name for her. My auntie loved it so much she didn't care and went ahead and called her daughter Laura anyway.

If a brother and sister can have daughters with the same name, I'm sure it doesn't matter if a friend uses it?! :)

Yes I suppose so I guess I just don't want it to seem like copying or any less special I suppose? Anyway we shall wait until baby turns up then decide I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back