Name help please, will you share

we have DD1 who is Alyssa May and were calling this lil girly Poppy Isabelle

We got it down to two... Annie or Rosie. My only worry with Annie is my father in law is ginger and if she is ginger she will have "tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow" sang to her all the time haha xx

Our fave is Ivy-Grace. Also love Edith, Elspeth, Iris, Maggie, Molly, Nicole.

We need to get a real shift on with picking a name!

Good luck and welcome to tri 3!

Xx

I'm due in 4 weeks, having a little girl, naming her Seren-Mae. Seren is welsh for star and Mae means star of the sea. Shes gonna be our little superstar :)

we are team yellow and have settled on Elsie Olivia for a girl and have not got the foggiest for a boy at the moment.

Wow, Amelie is great, good idea!

Were going with Greta Bonnie for a girl, there were no other contenders at all! Girls names are imposible!

My daughter is briony leigh

My 99% my daughter is going to be farrah. ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

my little girl is going to be Juliet altbough i also love ayla, summer and freya but Juliet is the winner for us i think! xx

my little girl is going to be Juliet altbough i also love ayla, summer and freya but Juliet is the winner for us i think! xx

I love Ayla, its from my fave book, but I can only pronounce it in my head, when I say it aloud it sounds like Isla!

Xx

We are having a boy...Congrats on your pink bundle!

We really loved Layla Olivia - Violet for a girl.
Have also fallen in love with Delilah (not everyones taste)

and Eliza xxx

We always had Tanith Alexandra as a girls name. And then OH pointed out he pronounces it more like "taniff" which annoyed the hell out of me, so I've scratched that now!!!

Of our other options so far we have Faye Ellen and Amelia Jayne - though neither are stand out winners :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back