Name help please, will you share

Tilly

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am 27 weeks today so my first day in third tri!!!

We are expecting a little girl and I am struggling to find a name I love, as we don't know each other in real life I wondered if you would mind sharing if you have picked your name or narrowed it down to just a couple please?

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Tilly xx

Hey welcome to tri 3.

If u have a look theres a baby name section. Loads of ladies have listed loads of baby girl names as others were stuck n unsure.
Have a browse, ull have a nice list to narrow down from xx

Our girlie short list is Amelie, Amari, Jemima, sienna. I also love Minnie but nobody else seems to! Xxx

Welcome to Tri 3 :) we're down to two now. Violet and Elsa :) I'm pretty sure it will be Violet x

Our chosen name is Isabella Rose if we have a girl but the other names we liked were:Lydia
Isla
Gracie-May
Matilda
Amelia
Alysia

Xxx

We are thinking Hannah Louise or Benjamin George. But also like imogen hope ,, Jennifer, grace , Eleanor, Lucy, Bethany , Jessica, Annabelle and Isabelle. For boys we like Andrew Daniel Marcus, William, and names we also liked but ruled out because one of us didn't like them for various reasons were Jonah, stone, Christopher, zachery, belinda, Cleo, Lola, zoe, Danielle, Oliver. X

Hi ladies

I am 27 weeks today so my first day in third tri!!!

We are expecting a little girl and I am struggling to find a name I love, as we don't know each other in real life I wondered if you would mind sharing if you have picked your name or narrowed it down to just a couple please?

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Tilly xx

We bought a book of baby names 2013 and went through that marked all the ones I liked then he did same with a diff colour and then we went thru to see which we both liked then we played around with the shortlistedones to find what we lliked x

We are having a boy but if he'd been a girl he would've been Sophia, Honey, Scarlett or Lana....or any combination of them together x

We had a boy but our girls name would have been Amber

Xxx

We were team yellow but had a boy (luckily as we couldn't agree on girls names!!)

I like strong names names like Elizabeth and Charlotte. I also like Holly and Erin...

I've always loved Freya and Isla too and Amber [my cat is an Amber though :shock:]

OH didn't like a single girls name lol.

xxxxxxx

Our little girl will be eliza Rae our short list was Halle , Mia , thia , Ellie x

Welcome to tri 3 hunny.

Enjoy it :)

We were sure if we were having a girl shw would be called Ellie-Mae.
But we are having a boy and calling him Joshua James.

Good luck picking a name! Before we got pregnant we always said it would be harry then when we first found it to be a boy he was going to be called Lucas Scott. Lol. Its so difficult xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

We're calling our little girl Laycee Elizabeth, it took us ages to find a girls name we both really liked and could actually agree on haha!x

Ahhh I'm 38 weeks and we still haven't decided fully! One minute we are set on a name, then we are like errrrrrmmm maybe not.

The list we have is

Layla
Ruby
Poppy
Summer

We have chosen Grace as her middle name, it's just her first name we are still debating! We said we will just wait to see why we think she looks like when she's born, maybe that will help us decide, altho Im not one for believing babies "look like" a name. But we will see! X

Last edited:
We haven't decided on a name yet either. Our short list for our little girl is

Sophia
Seren
Isabella

Every day I seem to change my mind about which is my favourite! My DS has his heart set on Sophia and I quite like the idea of him choosing her name but I don't think we will make a final decision until she is here because I want to make sure whatever we choose suits her! Her middle name will be Elizabeth, that's almost certain!

Xxx

We had chosen Madeline Rose if we had a baby girl but we had a baby boy so havent used it obviously lol

Hi tilly! Welcome to the last tri!
We're team yellow but if it's a girl we're naming her Hannah after by late sister who sadly passed away only a, few hours old. Not told my parents, hopefully they'll be touched.
I never liked any girls names until I thought of this one. It'll probably be a boy now!
Xx

We're having a boy but had a girls name from our first LO which is Millie. We found it really difficult to chose names so we each went though the book and marked the names we liked then saw if there were any names we had both picked x

I have a Daisy Grace. She was named when I was 11 weeks pregnant. On my girls lists were
Ava
Annabelle
Rose
Violet
Iris
Ruby
Maisy
Florence
Sarah.

Good luck and enjoy whats left of tri 3 xx
tapatalking

Il be 37 weeks on Monday and we still don't have a name and tbh I'm not even thinking anymore as I give up lol! Here is my list but my OH is really fussy and doesn't like any of them!! Xx

Evelyn
Beth/Bethany
Kaitlyn
Jenny
Jessica
Sophia
Sophie
Faye
Charlotte
Ivy
Layla
Lois