Name for baby number 2

Zara96

Reaction score
What do you think of the name Thea-Amelia ?
Or any other name that can be double barrelled with Thea just not Rose.

I think the A sound at the end of both names is really jarring. Also I think if you want to double barrel it you’d be better off going with two one syllable names, like Thea-May, Thea-Belle etc. or a much longer second name like Thea-Elizabeth. x

I think the A sound at the end of both names is really jarring. Also I think if you want to double barrel it you’d be better off going with two one syllable names, like Thea-May, Thea-Belle etc. or a much longer second name like Thea-Elizabeth. x

I agree with WinterWolf :)

I have a Kyria-May so couldn't use May and as for belle I am not a fan of it. Never thought of a longer second name. X

You could do Thea-Amelie? It's only one letter different but stops the double a sound. Or even Thea-Emily or Thea-Emmeline, which again sound similar.

You could do Thea-Amelie? It's only one letter different but stops the double a sound. Or even Thea-Emily or Thea-Emmeline, which again sound similar.
Yeah I could do thanks for your help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back