Name for 3rd baby

Reaction score
Hello, we are expecting our baby in a few months and are deciding on a name. We do have some we both like, but I always wondering if I am missing out on another better feminine name.

We are also a bit more wary this time of the siblings’ names (Nathan and Emma) not clashing and sounding well together. That makes it a bit harder.

We like popular names that age well and are fairly easy to spell. Our last name is Jackson.

We’ve found this tough for the same reasons. This is also our third also & finding it much harder to choose a name that goes with our first two - Madison & Kian - even down to the amount of syllables it has, as in I feel it’d sound better with just a 1 or 2 syllable name so all 3 roll off the tongue well together. Has to also go with our surname so anything with too many Ls is our of the question lol. Naming subsequent children is way harder than I thought! Ha.

I think were pretty set on a girls name now though - Thea. I think it’s pretty yet strong & goes well with the others. Boys were finding much harder!

How about Sophia/Sophie, Isabelle, Amelia/Emilia, Abbie, Ava, Lucy? I feel they’d go nicely with Nathan & Emma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back