Nair?

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Is it ok to use nair during pregnancy?
I don't normally like to shave down there as shaving irritates me there and nair irritates it less, but I've been afraid to use it just incase.

So can I use it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering the same, shaving is irritating me more now, and I use nair down there sometimes anyway. I know they say avoid anything that can be absorbed but I've seen a few people talk about it being used later in ,regnancy since they can no longer reach their legs! Xx

Use away and be hair free I ued it it was a god send but make sure to keep your eye on the time or your foof will be crisp city lol x

Lol I know I've learned that the hard way *ouch*

That's good, I generally use nair for my lady garden but was just afraid.

I shall be hairless once again, hubby will be delighted lol.

Thanks girls x

I used nair once on my foof never again, ended up blistered and burn :( I ended up becoming allergic to it. It does say on packet not to use on gential area so be warned ladies. x

I've used it down there without any problems for years, so don't think I'm allergic to it :) They have a sensitive one too xx

Yeah I have to use the sensitive one too but never had any probs with it.
The non sensitive one burnt me but I think I left it on too long x

lol ive used it once during pregnancy and will be using it again as shaving is becoming a pain at the moment, so hope its safe x

I think I shall be resorting to using this aswell, cant even see down there past my belly now lol :( xx

I just got my partner to do it hehe :) blissfully easy and I didn't have to lift a finger x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back