Naffed off

boo boo

Reaction score
Ok, i hate my job so much and really want to leave, but is not very practical, and i only have 12 weeks or so to go untill i can leave if i want, so i guess i gotta stick it out.

Ne way we got a new assistant manager, and was in wrk on saturday and all of a sudden i felt ill, felt really dizzy and had a a slight migrane, jus felt like i cud crawl in to bed. So asked my assistant manager if he would mind if i jus went to sit down for five mins and have a drink of water to see if i felt ne better, after about 20 mins, i think i dozed off for a while (oppss) he sent one of the girls up to say that i didnt llok good at all, i he recommends that i go home. I said i didnt want to leave because i could see how short they were on staff and that if i went they would be stuck, but it was insisted that i went and they would cope and my health was more important, which i thought was great, cos i really wanted bed.

Ne way i went into wrk today, and as very good friends with alot of the girls i work with things to get back to me, apparently wen i left my assistant manager had gone around slaggin me off, he sed to one girl that ne body swear that i was the only person to ever be pregnant beacuse i was ill, and then the cheecky f****r soposedly done an imitation of me, and was going booo hhooo im becky and im so ill and crying that i gotta go home cos i cant handle a little headache.
I was so angry wen i found out i wanted to walk out, and am seriously considering puttin a letter of complaint in, after all he was the one waho insisted i went home. Ohhh I hate him so much i wanna give hima piece of my mind.

Sorry for bablin girls jus was so pissed off i had o get it off my chest. Even if it does sound petty.

bec x x

Ohh yeah and the cheecky sod ed that i most probally went home and went to the pub, cheecky f****n sod i wanna hit the prick over the head, argggggggggg :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It doesn't sound petty boo, he sounds like a complete loser. Bet if he had a headache it would be different. I would complain about that, its not like you asked to go home, he told you to. You teach him not to mess with a pregnant woman!!! I hate my job too, I just want to be at home and sleep and relax, have got my maternity all marked out on the calender xxxxxx

Really wish i could leave, jus know there is no way that i would survive without the money at the mo, and no way id get another job at this stage, so it aint worth it, jus gotta stick out that hell hole for another few weeks, and count down the days till i can leave.
Im so evil at the mo, wish i didnt have to get up to go to work tomoro

bec x x x

That's horrible and serious enough to put in a complaint. Do it - that'll wipe the smile off his face!

If you put in your complaint that you feel as if you are being victimised (use that exact word) for being pregnant, you are guarenteed to get a quick, satisfactory resolution to it. Companies cannot tolerate that word being used, it's very serious.

I know how you feel hum, I had been at my job for only 2 months when I became pregnant, I disliked the job immensly but knew if I left if would be very hard for me to find anything else in my condiditon. It was a small very unprofessional company, who had me hauling round boxes even though I was pregnant, I got lots of abuse from other member of staff, especially if I asked for help in carrying things, and it didnt help that i was the only female working there, so all the guys had no understanding of what the problem was, especially in the earlier days when I wasnt really showing, they didnt understand what all the fuss was about. Still I knew I only had to put up with it for a few weeks and I was determined to get my maternety pay so I stuck it out and left at the earliest avaliable time. Did you know as week that your holiday leave entitlement still acrues while you are on maternety leave? cause I calculated that when my materntety leave end in Jan I would have then been due 3 weeks holiday leave so I took all that before my maternety leave started so I left 3 weeks earlier!
I know its tough but hang in there babe, your pregnancy will fly by and you can leave, just mark it on your calender and count it down!

Thanx cat i will have to look in to the holiday pay thing, my boss is so shit, he hasnt even sat me down and talked bout ne thing yet, and im sopose to e given a hand book etc etc by now, only know this cos my friend sneeked on to the computer and printed all the relevant information for me, they only tell u wot they want u to know there, so will most probs never give it to me, so i went bout it my own way. I know cant wait to leave, 12 weeks not long, im gonna take my maternity keave and never go back.

It hs got to the stage that i hate it so much im thinkin of ne thin not to go to wrk lately, its really depressin me.

bec x x

Hiya sweetie

God he sounds like a right dickhead. I would do what the other girls have said and put in a complaint about him. He has absolutely no right to treat you like that. Also look into your holidays, if you can leave any earlier I would do it. Goodluck hun and I hope it gets better for you

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back