My worst fears confirmed............................

Davinia

Reaction score
I never thought I'd be posting on this page........
My worst fears were confirmed at my scan on Tuesday and my little bubba has died, :cry: its heartbeat stopped, I think I kinda new, I thought it was too good to be true, my uterus and sac etc were developed as they should be for 11 wks, but my little miracle was not developing as s/he should be. I came home from hospital yesterday and am taking things easy.
I can't believe this is happening to me... :cry:
My DH & I had prayed for this little miracle for so long.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Love and babydust to you all***************
Davinia.

Oh Davinia (hugs)

I'm so so sorry to read your sad news :cry: :cry: :cry:

No one deserves to lose a baby, but you've had such a rough time over recent months, I really hoped things would work out for you........

I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel any better, but if DH is about...hold each other close and have a good cry.

Thinking of you

Rach

Hi Davinia

I'm so so sorry for your loss.

Louise x

Hi Davinia,

SO SO SO sorry for you and your partner, I know how awful it is to go to the scan feeling so excited and then devastation....

My heart goes out to you as the same happened to me recently, my bean's heart stopped sometime 6-7 weeks and I had to wait at home for the m/c to do its stuff.. it was very traumatic but I am getting through it.. 4 weeks on I am able to go back to work and get through the day without bursting into tears every 10 minutes!

I know its hard but don't lose hope..
take care
:(

I am so sorry for your loss :(

Sending you lots of love and hugs.

xx

Davina, I am so sorry to hear about your sad news. You are in my thoughts and I send love to both you and your DH. xxxxx

davina i am so sowi i no what you are going through i have just ad a miscarriage aswel :( pm me if u want to chat big hugs xxxx

Davinia, I'm so very sorry that this happened to you. Stay strong and take care hun.

Hi Davina!

Unfortunatly Im not very good at saying Sorry.. But I really do hop ethat u and your OH are ok! Im sending HUGS your way!

Take it easy and Take Care...
Love Dani and Bubble xx

Hi Davinia.
I cannot believe you are going through this, it hurts to hear you have gone through so much. I am so sorry Davinia.
Thinking of you always.
All my love
Jacqui. x

I am so sorry for your loss, sending you {{{{warm hugs}}}}

xoxo Ree

im so sorry for your loss hun take care big hugs to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members