My wonderful best friend

Jbeanie

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how amazing my best friend is! Got to hers on Friday and she'd bought me a pressie, a book, 'taking charge of your fertility'. I'm on page 45 and it's fantastic! When I got home DHs response was why is it so big? (it's 400 and some pages!) he thought they'd couldn't possibly be that much to do with fertility! Bless him!

Anyway, as the title says, that's all I wanted to say really, just that she's amazing, has bought me frers when on offer too and is the only person I could ever imagine discussing cm etc with! If anyone else saw our texts I think they'd be mortified!

I hope everyone else has a friend like mine in their life!

Good luck to everyone! Xxxx

That lovely :) my best friend bought me the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and when she comes round she loves talking to me about my TTC Jorney. Heres to good friends!! Xx

Both your friends seem nice mine trys to understand but she fell really quickly with both her boys (as in the first month of trying) so can't so much.

She dud get me worried the other month by saying that ov pain is a bad sign/thing, that is not really what you want to hear when you get ov pain!

xx

That's lovely jbeanie you're friend sounds lovely. As much as I love my friends they don't understand what I'm going through.

I can only really talk to DH & people on here about what I'm going through. My friends always ask how things are going but I don't like to bore them with my problems or worries. My bf is pg at the mo so the last thing she needs is me moaning about ttc.

Last edited:
thats book is fantastic!!! read the whole thing - it wont take that long i promise - a lot of the book is charts, appendixes, glossaries etc.

I am thinking I might have to look this book up!

xx

Thanks for the replies! I'm not that far in and I already think its amazing! Highly recommend it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back