my wife is preganant after 15 years!!

luckybaby786

Reaction score
I am still in shock from Tuesday morning when I tried a pregnancy test for my wife in the morning and found out she is pregnant soo so happy can't still believe it after 15 years of trying I am the happest man on the planet at the moment my wife was experiencing movements in the stomach last week I thought it was stomach cramps but when I put my hand on the belly I felt something moving!! Can't believe this wonderful news after so long we are very happy and can't believe it so is all our family everybody's in shock we think my wife's already 3 or 4 months in the pregnancy already!! And we dident know until Tuesday as we almost gave up hope but g
Allah has answered our prayers I say to every body never give up and hopefully it will come to you one day goofluck ! Still so excited and happy.

Thanks to everybody who has read my story and posting a reply I just finished work and checked up on my wife the baby was kicking Probley heard my voice and got excited so nice still soo happy told everybody and all my customers .

Thanks to everybody who has read my story and posting a reply I just finished work and checked up on my wife the baby was kicking Probley heard my voice and got excited so nice still soo happy told everybody and all my customers .

Sincere congratulations to you. I hope your wife has a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)

very happy for you both, that's fantastic news enjoy every second

How wonderful! Congratulations! I wish you and your wife all the best! x

Thanks again how to you get the template so I can tell everybody the due date just waiting for a phone call today from the mid wife for the first time soo excited so she can come to my house and to make sure every thing is ok then send us to hospital for the biggest day in my life T!HE SCAN! MY WIFES BELLY IS NOW GETTING BIGGER AND THE SHAPE ALREADY FORMING BIG WE CAN SEE THE BABY MOVING AND KICKS ANY IDEA ANYBODY HOW LONG SHE IS NOW PREGNANT THANKS EVERYBODY FOR READING AND LESVING ME LOVELY REPLYS THANKS STILL SO EXCITED CAN'T BELIVE EVEN TODAY IT IS HAPPENING TO US AT LAST SUCH S LONG WAIT BUT STILL HAPPY WITH MIXED EMOTIONS MY 15 YEAR OLD DSUGHTER IS TOO HAPPY TO GET A BROTHER/SISTER AFTER SO LONG GOD BLESS EVERYBODY AND GOOD LUCK.

Wow congrats she must be more 4/5 months for baby to be kicking.

oh how wonderful, good luck and congratualtions
Daisy

Got first appointment today at 11.am with midwife soo happy can't wait let you guys know.

I heard the baby's heart beat yesterday for the first time the midwife said everything is ok and has contacted ny local hospital for a scan adap within a week so happy.

Woow that must the most wonderful feeling ever! Good luck :)

Many Many congratulations to both of you. May god bless you with lot of happiness and good health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back