MY WEDDING PICS

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
Here are just a few of the thousands that were taken :)
n787130592_1935434_3796.jpg

n787130592_1935440_5410.jpg

n787130592_1935416_8975.jpg

n787130592_1935429_2385.jpg

First pic is the first dance, second is me on the floor dancing to oops, up, side, your head (or something like that).
The third pic is me, my hubby and my mummy and the fourth is the cake! I designed it, my OH made the sugar roses and his mum made the rest of the cake. My OH's parents bought us the figurine as our wedding gift, it's made by Lladro - which i collect, so that was amazing!!!

:) P.S thanks for all your congrats! We had a fab day!

There lovely i love your dress and that cake looks very yummy. Glad to hear you had a great day. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

everyones getting married!! :cheer:

the pics are fab hun, you look absolutely stunning :hug:

xxx

Awww you look beautiful :)

Looks like you had a fab day - the rain did us no harm did it?

I love the cake too! We were on a very tight budget so ours was a photo cake which cost us £9 - we forgot to eat it too lol

Glad you had a special day :)

great pics

everyone is gettin married on here!!!!

we were on a budget too, luckily for us my OHs mum used to teacg sugarcraft so the cake was made by her and my OH.

nah, rain was fine, it only rained once i was inside so that was handy, tho my dress has a few mud prints!

oh wow you got married! I never venture in second tri usually (as I usually don't have a reason to lol) so I didn't see this thread before, but wow congrats, you looked beautiful - gorgeous dress, congrats hun xxx

OH Suzie you look so pretty in your pics!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
So you got married not so long ago from the pics it looks like you had a magical day
I am so very jelous
How did you get your man to propose?
Love to get married to :( even just engaged would be wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27