My waters..

Woooooo what happened when they broke, was it the classic drama style gush?! Exciting!!

Xxxx

It was a bit like when you're on a heavy period and it just comes out? (Tmi sorry lol!!)
Then it trickled down my leg!

xxxx

Omg no that's exciting haha!! Where were u when it happened?

When mine went with my little boy, it literally felt like someone had burst a water balloon between my legs, they came out with such a force, but I think they burst under pressure cuz I was being sick at the time lol!

Hope it's going ok huni, how ru feeling now? Xxxx

Omg no that's exciting haha!! Where were u when it happened?

When mine went with my little boy, it literally felt like someone had burst a water balloon between my legs, they came out with such a force, but I think they burst under pressure cuz I was being sick at the time lol!

Hope it's going ok huni, how ru feeling now? Xxxx

Picking up my dogs water bowl!! They're not too bad, every 20 ish minutes so they're happening! Lost the rest of my plug too..gross! xxxx

Been to triage this morning, went on a trace and baby is reacting well to the contractions I'm having which is good :)

However I'm not REALLY contracting.. It sounds weird but I am having them as in I can feel them every 20 minutes or so, and they're painful like period pains but they're not unmanageable. I just went and did a shop at tesco!

Had a speculum and its confirmed waters have gone, so I'm booked in for a 9am induction if nothing happens tonight! I feel it's a gonna be a real long, slow labour :(

Hope everyone is well!

xxxxx

Good luck, hopefully things will speed up for you and you can avoid induction! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back