My two week wait turned into a three week wait still hope?

Ladeda94

Reaction score
I've taken tests all negative I'm a week late surprising to me because I'm never late. I remember having spotting a day before af was due. Scheduled an obgyn appointment for next week. Anyone have a good outcome and a similar situation?

What tests have you used?

Maybe try a super sensitive one like a frer although to be honest I would have thought you should show on any test by now.

Your not out til af shows!

FX for you!

I've used one 5 days before missed period blue dye test, and several dollar tree tests. All bfn, at least if this continues I'll go to my appointment and see what's up.

Are you sure when you ovd? I would think you would get a positive showing on all tests by now so if you aren't sounds like you ovd later than you thought this cycle.

I didn't use any ovulation predictor test, so I may have ovulated later. I wasn't expecting this at all as all of my cycles are about the same length.

Yup I know that feeling 5 days late for AF. All the signs she's on her way and BFN's. So frustrating x

I don't want to dash your hopes, but I saw that you've only just stared trying. Literally, as soon as I started trying, my periods went from every month, regular as clockwork, to completely random! Heard it an happen, but just FYI. Hope I am wrong and that you do get your BFP. It's still possible! X

Well I took a test yesterday bfn no af, I guess I'll wait for my Dr appointment.

Well they gave me something to start a period at my appointment :/

It happened to me to hun, my cycles were like clockwork then when we decided to start trying, they went to 28-30 day cycle. Still hope xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back