My turn to panic.....!!!

Cazza

Reaction score
Well I've had 2 very active/busy days and yesterday realised that Bubs hadn't been as hyperactive as normal, so mentioned it to MW who, to be honest wasn't that interested.

I had felt a kick at 11pm last night but then nothing through the night up til 8am, so rang delivery who asked me to go straight in and given my age/medical condition take my bags etc with me and expect to stay in or have CS brought forward.................eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No bags packed, no deforestation done and OH out for a walk with the dogs WITHOUT his mobile!!!

So I had a rushed shower attacked the coconut top with one of OH's new razors as my lady shave has died, shoved stuff for me and baby in bags just as he saunters home *doh*

Got to hospital at 9.45 and put straight on monitor, Bubs heartbeat was fine but movement didn't come for 15 mins *phew* when it did though!! They suspect the busy days and me being a bit under the weather hadn't helped.

Turns out I have a urine infection too (not picked up by MW yesterday) and my Lupus may be causing things to get a bit slow.

Have to say Docs, nurses & MW were brilliant really interested and calm so that reassured me.

Got home at 2pm and had to go to bed for a nap was exhausted!!

So for al you girls who aren't ready for the off GET YOUR BAGS PACKED NOW and do your lady gardening ready as you never know!!!

Glad everything turned out ok!

Not long left now though ey :D

I've got my own little forest growing at the moment! So I think I best stop being so lazy and keep it in check :whistle:

Last edited:
Glad you're both OK, and hope baby decides to make an appearance for you soon! :hug:

i had same issue yesterday of no movement all day so went up there to find he was just being lazy.
always helps the worry tho to check it out, just a shame i was up there for 2 hours and starvin for nothin lol

lol @ "coconut top" lol

But seriously glad baby is ok. I don't think some mws take things seriously enough.

Glad you're both OK, and hope baby decides to make an appearance for you soon! :hug:

Got a pre op assessment next week and if all well CS on the 18th already booked.

After this panic today would gladly go in earlier though!!!

So glad everything's ok honey!

(also impressed with you being able to deforest... literally cannot see or reach a thing down there! I'm sure it's a very pleasant sight lol)

glad ur ok

Defo gonna go pack at d weekend i think, and needto keep ontop of my coconut top lol loving that name hehe

Glad you're ok Cazza, sounds like an awful experience! :hug: X

What a relief that everything is okay... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back