My turn to have a down day

Susanne

Reaction score
Sorry, this is going to be a moany thread... But whilst stomach-flu wise both the kids and myself are much better today, I am feeling really down and depressed about everything. All I want to do is lie in bed with a blanket over my head - but with the children off school that is out of the question. All I have done since Monday is entertain them from the minute I get up to the minute they go to bed (which is much too late), and I am tired and cranky and just want some time to myself every now and then. And this is only day 3 of the holidays, God help me! Husband doesn't help at all, just tells me what a bad mother I am for not enjoying every second I spend with my wonderful children, which obviously just makes me feel even worse and more depressed. Sorry for the long rant and self-pity, no need to reply, just wanted to get this out of my system. Now back to more game playing, hurray!

Us tri 3 ladies are grumpy this week :D lol

Tell your hubby to shut up and look after the kids while you go and have a long soak in the bath! I'm prescribing chocolate, a good book and lots of bubbles! You'll feel 10 times better after!

Really hope you feel better soon!!

Sorry to hear your feeling down. Your husband is way out of order for saying that to you! I agree with Pinky u need to tell him that your having a bit of me time! You are human too even tho u are a mum plus u are nearly 39wks pregnant!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back