My turn for the blood stained discharge :-(

Toria111

Reaction score
So I woke up this morning and thought I saw slight blood stain in my knickers. Wiped after wee and sure enough there was a little blood. I know a lot of us have now had it, and most people are ok. But do I just wait it out? or contact GP or EPU? It's just a little bit, but obviously worried.

I personally would call the EPU but that is just because of my history of recurrent mc's. Maybe wait it out for a bit hon and see what happens, if it gets worse then call someone. Hope it turns out to be nothing x

i would call the epu if anything for reassurance or you may drive your self mental worrying xx

I'd call epu too. I had blood at 6 weeks over a weekend and nhs direct said to go to a&e (bit drastic I thought lol) but followed their advice. Sat around for 3 hours. Did a urine sample which confirmed I was pregnant (I only spent £1000000 on tests to confirm that too!) and was sent home...... They did however book me an app at epu for the Monday morning where we saw a teeny tiny hb flickering away. I've read so many posts about people having bleeding in early pregnancy. It's almost more common than not! Get yourself checked out, try and relax and rest up. FX all is ok and it's just bean snuggling in xxx

Yes it's been on my mind all morning. I'll ring as soon as i can get away from my 4 yr old. I went to the gym last night, so hope it's just all the movement. I had scan on fri and saw a little heartbeat too.

Thanks, just waiting for EPU to call me back

They want me in for a scan tomorrow. Said it could be that because I didn't have a period between miscarriage and falling pregnant again, my lining might be a bit thick. Not sure what the consequences of that will be!

Count me In on this too :( spoke to
Midwife who said it is probably just a small implantation bleed nd not to worry but if I get cramping or bleeding to give a call

Count me In on this too :( spoke to
Midwife who said it is probably just a small implantation bleed nd not to worry but if I get cramping or bleeding to give a call

Hope all is ok with you.

I've got no extra discomfort, so hope all is ok too. Roll on 10:45 tomorrow am!

Hiya.

I experienced blood stained mucous fri sat sun and mon. Not a lot but defo there.

I've just come home from EPAU where we saw our little bean n heart beat n they said all is well (put me back a week) and said there's often no explanation re pain or bleeding in early pregnancy.

My advice is to relax and get it checked out. I was so stressed until cpl hours ago!

Hiya.

I experienced blood stained mucous fri sat sun and mon. Not a lot but defo there.

I've just come home from EPAU where we saw our little bean n heart beat n they said all is well (put me back a week) and said there's often no explanation re pain or bleeding in early pregnancy.

My advice is to relax and get it checked out. I was so stressed until cpl hours ago!

Glad you are ok. I've just posted on your thread too.

It could have been the gym yesterday, or lifting stuff at garden centre yesterday. I'm just staying home and doing nothing today, just want to see the heartbeat tomorrow :)

Hope your scan goes ok. I've had bleeding twice with this pregnancy it's such a worry x

I hope everything goes well with your scan. I have bleed myself in this pregnancy and ended up with an early scan. Everything was ok. I hope it is the same for you xxxx

Thanks everyone. I haven't got any pain, and it hasn't got any worse than pink tinged discharge. So I'm staying positive. Just anxious to see a heart beat to be sure.

Hiya.

Glad you are ok. I've just posted on your thread too.

It could have been the gym yesterday, or lifting stuff at garden centre yesterday. I'm just staying home and doing nothing today, just want to see the heartbeat tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Good luck tomorrow. I had this and was worried, but I mainly seen it first thing in morning and in evening. Mine has stopped now and I think it's all down to things being super sensitive down there. X

Thanks you. No blood this morning thank goodness. Just want to see a little heart beat now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back